Let's list Joe Rogan's UBERHYPE moments!

That was so cheesy and forced. In all my years hearing him talk; I am pretty sure the Ronda speech topped it.

Ronda is like a mythical creature, shes the best athlete on earth shes the best female fighter in the history of the universe, shes the best athlete alive today by a mile.

This moment is something we can look back and say to our grandchildren "I was there"

- Rogan after tonight's fight

Oh god, that one really got me. I can just see it now, me sitting down and telling my grandkids about this female MMA fighter who dominated an awful division.

I imagine their reply would be akin to "quiet that noise grandad" *goes back to watching Cyborg death matches*

Rogan fucking loved some Chuck Liddell.

"Ronda rousey is literally the greatest person and/or thing that has ever lived"

"That's The greatest fight I have ever seen"

Bonnar Griffin, Edgar Maynard 1 and 2, Dillashaw Barao, Sanchez Melendez, Jones Gustaffson, Arlovski Browne

This moment is something we can look back and say to our grandchildren "I was there"

- Rogan after tonight's fight

Did he really say that?? what a joke... The UFC wants people to think of Ronda like Mike Tyson so bad it's sad..

I think Joe forgot to take his Alpha-brain before tonight's show.

"That's The greatest fight I have ever seen"

Bonnar Griffin, Edgar Maynard 1 and 2, Dillashaw Barao, Sanchez Melendez, Jones Gustaffson, Arlovski Browne

Hendo Shogun, Big Foot Hunt

Every card:

This "type any submission here" is super tight mike. He is in a bad position here and can tap at any time. OH HES OUT!!!!

He said something about Ronda tonight like he is really privileged to watch and call Ronda's fights since Ronda is like some legedary Historical figure.

Maybe he mean Hysterical?

Dom Cruz destroying Mizugaki, standing in the cage and staring to the crowd.

Joe Rogan uberhyped and his voice craking "THAT LOOKED LIKE A WORLD CHAMPION TO ME!!"

biggest sell out comments ever after the Ronda fight.

I guess people like Will Smith and LeBron James buy that Bethe was an elite striker.

So it is okay. I guess the oversell works.

Ronda, as an olympic level black belt and mma champion, beat a bjj blue belt.

Wonder if Joe really meant what he said, or he was just selling.

Conor will be up there soon..

Let's hope for Ronda that she doesn't end like the other " GOATs " on Rogan's uberhype list

Conor will be up there soon..

Let's hope for Ronda that she doesn't end like the other " GOATs " on Rogan's uberhype list

Conor is already there lol. Rogan said he reminded him of Sugar Ray Leonard and Muhammad Ali

Rogan pretty much over hypes every single fighter that wins on any given night. He will use the phrase "Big Win", when the win was actually not significant at all

"I don't think the fans were trying to hit Ronda. I think they were trying to reach out and touch her like she's a mythical creature." -Joe Rogan

Something to that effect.

Lol

And it did look like a couple of those fans took a swing at her.

Just a reflection of American's, you hype everything, plus buy into it yourself.

He hyped the shit out of Mayhem Miller in their first podcast 4-5 years ago.

He went nuts when/after Tj beat Barao then did his podcast.

Back