Let's just stop with this "Romero took the fight on short notice" BS

TITS

Gold Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Romero had already been booked to fight David Branch in Orlando on Feb 24, so let's stop pretending like he just got off the couch and hadn't already been training for months already. Sure he had to cut his camp time back a couple of weeks, but let's not act as if he wasn't training just as hard for Branch as he would for Rockhold.

In fact, I think he was more eager to take the fight with Rockhold because he was worried Branch might expose him.

Let's just stop with this "Romero took the fight on short notice" nonsense.

Last edited:
Romero had already been booked to fight David Branch in Orlando on Feb 24, so let's stop pretending like he just got off the couch and hadn't already been training for months already. Sure he had to cut his camp time back a couple of weeks, but let's not act as if he wasn't training just as hard for Branch as he would for Rockhold.

In fact, I think he was more eager to take the fight with Rockhold because he was worried Branch might expose him.

Let's just stop with this "Romero took the fight on short notice" bullshit.
giphy.gif

I agree with you on this nonsense, but the results would've been the same either way. Branch would expose who?

You y in OP that his camp was a couple weeks shorter. So does that not matter. If it doesnt, then everyone should cut their camps short.

You y in OP that his camp was a couple weeks shorter. So does that not matter. If it doesnt, then everyone should cut their camps short.
Plus Romero is all muscles so it's harder for him to lose weight

I agree with you on this nonsense, but the results would've been the same either way. Branch would expose who?

Romero, you idiot. Who did you think I was referring to? Tank Abbott?

Don't know about how many people have been saying that.

In my eye's both fighters had an equal amount of time to train specifically for one another and the better man that night won.

In my eye's both fighters had an equal amount of time to train specifically for one another and the better man that night won.

*Except one of them was drained by the weight cut and looked like death, and the other didn't even bother to make weight and was perfectly healthy.

But other than that minor detail, it was a fair fight.

Give it up the UFC and all casual fools are so drunk on Yoel's Kool Aide there's no sense in wasting your time, they can't make sense out of nonsense like some of us can

He did take the fight on short notice

He was in camp but it was a short camp

He had to accelerate his weight cut because he lost two weeks time

All I know is Conor is going to be pissed when he calls the bald eagle and Dana can not talk to him with Yoel's nuts in his mouth.
Dana should have never started this affair Conor will be devastated

giphy.gif

Idiots have been posting it on this forum non-stop for the past 2 days. It's as if they're unaware of the fight schedules or something.

Back