Lets hope DC fights Stipe for the 3rd time

perlrulez

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I wanna see him fail. That shit would haunt him. All that talk about legacy and whats his. LMFAO

DC please take the 3rd fight. I need to see you cry again.

tenor.gif

I'm pretty sure Stipe prefer to fight Francis again than DC

Sounds very personal to you. See a psychiatrist.

Did DC kick you dog or shit on your porch or something?

Not even a D.C fan but this type of shit is pathetic. What have you even accomplished in life? D.C might cry, but I bet he is more of a man than you are.

Fat neckbeard keyboard warrior hates on one of the most accomplished mma fighters in history, more news at eleven.

Great thread I can already taste the salt from the dc apologists

Great thread I can already taste the salt from the dc apologists
Or the lack of respect and acknowledgement for DC's accomplishments by people like you. You're probably a jonesy.

Jonesy: A person who hugs the nuts of jon hones so hard they ignore his roid use, sociopath behavior, being a narcissist, bad things he has done outside the cage, cheap shots in the cage, disrespect, arrogance. These people tend to be like jones in some or all of those areas. He is their hero til death do them part.

Or the lack of respect and acknowledgement for DC's accomplishments by people like you. You're probably a jonesy.

Jonesy: A person who hugs the nuts of jon hones so hard they ignore his roid use, sociopath behavior, being a narcissist, bad things he has done outside the cage, cheap shots in the cage, disrespect, arrogance. These people tend to be like jones in some or all of those areas. He is their hero til death do them part.
Imagine being this triggered

Hi Jon !
Sure you had a good laugh last saturday !
<BC1>

TS is typing this with cheeto fingers going all over the keyboard in his Mums basement. Confirmed.

Its 1 - 1 now anyway neither man is superior so no reason to actually feel that bad other than obviously how it ended and its still very fresh.

Back