Let's hear it for Laura Sanko.

leto1776

Sherdog Wet Shaver
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Fighter turned interviewer. Invicta fans know her from there. She's done well tonight.

Did she interview on a UFC card?

Yes,tonight night on FS1

yeah shes hot. olivo is redic but it pisses us off that she married a midget. makes all think we had a chance

yeah shes hot. olivo is redic but it pisses us off that she married a midget. makes all think we had a chance
Sanko got married, her maiden name is Tailor, but unsure if her husband qualifies as midg status. I'm only 5'7", so I hope so. Makes me feel better.

Thanks for the awesome pics

Thanks for the awesome pics
8d50389a333d0c046a181c6cb7206ca7.jpg

Oh, that's awesome. I missed tonight's card, but she does an excellent job for Invicta. If Julie Kedzie isn't too busy with her dual role as matchmaker and commentator, they should have her in the third chair on UFC cards every now and then.

When Paige loses her next fight they should butter up Laura to fight again to get Paige a win.

Sanko got married, her maiden name is Tailor, but unsure if her husband qualifies as midg status. I'm only 5'7", so I hope so. Makes me feel better.

You're the same height as Tonya Evinger who kissed Sanko after puking. I don't know how you or her husband feel about that.

You're the same height as Tonya Evinger who kissed Sanko after puking. I don't know how you or her husband feel about that.
Evinger is gross, and boring. I hope Aldan beats Santos at Invicta FC 19, then beats Evinger.

Was that one of the women I FF right past that took up a slot of an MMA fight?

I read as much as I watched. Only here to keep a stance they need to go.
Laura is not an active fighter, and saying women shouldn't fight is a different thread. But yes the WMMA fight tonight wasn't good. But a lot of fights weren't.

Back