Rumored Let's guess when Stipe will fight again

Hopefully it will be the day after never

May-June 21. Stipe will have Conor’s type of schedule from now on. Imo it’s Jones or nothing for him, I don’t think he will accept a rematch against Ngannou.

May-June 21. Stipe will have Conor’s type of schedule from now on. Imo it’s Jones or nothing for him, I don’t think he will accept a rematch against Ngannou.

too much downside for Stipe to fight Frank again without a MASSIVE payday

I don't think he can actually reject a fight against Francis, he's the top ranked contender & has been patiently waiting, next-in-line.

If Uncle Dana senses any delaying tactics from Stipe I think he'd set up another interim title fight in record time... there are plenty of other hw's who'll oblige.

So I'm thinking Feb/March comeback. When do you guys have the SuberbOwl?

Just a guess

Stipe is definitely out the rest of year. He probably will fight winner of Ngannou/Jones in Spring.

I think Dana will offer Ngannou more money to take the Jones fight. Probably in the big December card

Heayweights can't fight 5 rounds 3-4 times a year. Pay respect to the good human he is. He puts out fires, he fights to feed his family and your entertainment. And most of all he stands up to the pink goof.

I hope he rape choke KO's Jones. But I do feel like big Frank has earned his keep and has a very good chance of beating Stipe imho.

Back