Let's give Vitor some credit

I didn't realize he has a meeting with NSAC this month...it does seem, now, that he might have an ulterior motive for revealing the results. Good observation.

I hate being so negative about the subject, I really love Vitor's fighting style and he seems like a great guy. I can't continue to call myself a fan of the man when things like this happen though. He isn't even really owning up to the fact that he failed the test. He is blaming the dosage and then quickly mentions that his tests after that were within range.

Another thing to consider is that the test he failed was administered by the NSAC. The post testing was done by HIS OWN doctors. Of course the results will show he is clean after! They're not being done by an official government body.

It truly is a sad day to be a Vitor fan if you are one. It really hurts the sport that the UFC actually supported this guy. When it all comes down to it, we will never know but I'd bet the farm the UFC has known about this all along. Why else would they EXCLUSIVELY have him fighting in Brazil?

I think joe rogans rants made vitor come clean, if no one mentioned it vitor probably would of not said anything. But best he say it of course.

As Luke Thomas pointed out, Vitor or his handlers were smart enough to do it on a Friday before a UFC event, so it will not stay on the front page of the MMA media for very long at all.

He better be good at admitting this shit; dudes a career cheater.

If he stomps Sonnen he gets my respect. If not much respect lost.

TRT isn't some magical potion that taught Vitor how to throw kicks.

machida-belfort1.png

The look on Machida's face is priceless.

TRT isn't some magical potion that taught Vitor how to throw kicks.

But it sure helped him train longer and recover faster in order to be able to put in the extra time to perfect those kicks...

The TRT apologists are like climate change deniers who point out a one-week cold snap as "evidence" against it, without looking at the bigger picture and total effects.

2014 the year of hating fighters.

As opposed to 2007, the year of fighters hating fighters.

"ROGERS, YOU A HATER!" - anonymous member of Kimbo's entourage :icon_lol:

Vitor, Wanderlei, Jones(as much as I dis-like the guy) all have valid plausible explanations and yet still get shit on. Supposed lifetime fans turning on them. Whatever happened to giving the benefit of the doubt?

What's funny is, you guys can cry and bitch and moan all you want, but the fact remains, the majority of people who financially support MMA, I.E. ppv buyers, either don't know or don't give a shit.

You guys call yourselves the "Hardcore fans" but you treat these guys like absolute shit compared to "Casuals".

Bunch of whiney jaded children. SMDH.

Back