Let's Give Out Some New Nicknames!

Rain-Bows

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Let's be honest there are some pretty terrible nicknames in MMA... For every Axe Murderer there are about fifty The ______ Assassin! It's time we help some of these guys come up with better nicknames! I'll throw out a few ideas to get us started!

-Brad "The Pikey" Pickett - He always reminds me of Brad Pitt in Snatch when he wears that hat!
-Cameron "The Almighty" Dollar - "Money Man" has got to be one of the stupedest nicknames in MMA

Last edited:
Nicknames are good when they come about organically and naturally and become actual nicknames, as in names used in place of actual legal names in regular parlance.

Babalu, Rampage, Crocop, Mighty Mouse. That's the good stuff.
Nicknames for the sake of nicknames are lame.

I don't necessarily agree with what you said, but I will participate.
Just off the top of my head,

Jim "LittleBro" Miller
Dan "BigBro" Miller
Eddie "Eyebrows" Alvarez

as much as i love the guy and feel he is one of the top 2-3 guys in the world... Georges "What's the rush?" St. Pierre

I don't necessarily agree with what you said, but I will participate.
Just off the top of my head,

Jim "LittleBro" Miller
Dan "BigBro" Miller
Eddie "Eyebrows" Alvarez

Methinks Alvarez should fight Thiago Tavares for the right to the "Eyebrows" nickname.

Hector "The Statue" Lombard.

Reasoning:

- His statue-esque appearance
- Statue movement during Boetsch fight
- His arm up in the air statue celebration after KO of Pallhares.

Eddie "Fine" Wineland
"The Pain Train" Cain Velasquez

Junior "Dos" Dos Santos.

Purely so that i could get drunk and yell "the double deuce is on the loose" at the bars during his fights.

never been a fan of Georges "Saint" Pierre
should have something with a little more kick or something that reflects he's fighting in a cage lol hardly a saintly activity.

should have something with a little more kick or something that reflects he's fighting in a cage lol hardly a saintly activity.

Hoping sarcasm is intended.............

Nick "nack paddy whack" Diaz
"Nasty" Nate Diaz
Jake "the snake" Shields

epic... yeah and how Ovince "Saint" Preux copied him... lame

Jon "Flying Road Cones" Jones

Chael "The People's Exit Ramp" Sonnen

Nicknames are good when they come about organically and naturally and become actual nicknames, as in names used in place of actual legal names in regular parlance.

Babalu, Rampage, Crocop, Mighty Mouse. That's the good stuff.
Nicknames for the sake of nicknames are lame.

+ bigfoot and shogun

Back