Lets give credit to Ronda, this was a tough tune up fight

how about forget that shit.
ronda bullied as champ, used clout to get an undeserved shot at the title meanwhile giving no respect to her division.
to me it played out as it should have and the sun has finally set on the soccer mom slayer.
agreed. good riddance. she was so in love with herself, extreme arrogance and narcicism. this has been the best humbling experience and has destroyed her legacy. may she never make another movie.

Just goes to show her arrogance. She should have taken a tune up fight.
I wonder if the UFC saw the silver lining and pushed this fight over a tune up knowing the outcome of the tune up. A way to send off their former star to build a new one, Nunes is vicious. I feel a match vs. Cyborg is immenent, or should be.

Edit: I see Cyborg has been suspended for roids. Nvm.

She needs a new coach and a mindset. Carry yourself like a champ win or lose and it's all good. But she's shown when the going get's tough she has problems handling it.

When Connor lost he gave Nate credit and said I will learn from this and he did. Ronda went Ellen and for some reason people were applauding when she said "i lost but I choose to be undefeated."

What? it's only a real L if you don't learn anything from it. IF she picks up some decent boxing she can still be unstoppeable.
I think she's finished.

Respect for getting into that cage.

No respect for her striking or poor attitude.

Good riddance.

She needs a new coach and a mindset. Carry yourself like a champ win or lose and it's all good. But she's shown when the going get's tough she has problems handling it.

When Connor lost he gave Nate credit and said I will learn from this and he did. Ronda went Ellen and for some reason people were applauding when she said "i lost but I choose to be undefeated."

What? it's only a real L if you don't learn anything from it. IF she picks up some decent boxing she can still be unstoppeable.

Haha what are you talking about. Conor dissappeared from social media, didnt show up for UFC 200 media obligations and pulled off the fight...

images

She was a dominant champ so she got the champ back in her comeback fighjt. It only made sense.

She's going to retire. She was deluded into thinking she was an amazing boxer. If she didn't figure it out after getting destroyed by Holm, she won't do it now. She's either sticking to Edmond (lol) or retiring.

agreed. good riddance. she was so in love with herself, extreme arrogance and narcicism. this has been the best humbling experience and has destroyed her legacy. may she never make another movie.

Ronda is a disgusting human being. It makes me so happy to see someone get what they deserve.

1 year after getting KO'd badly and having a mental breakdown to fight her? Embarrasing performance but credit to her to show up. I know Cruz did it, but Cruz never lost.

You can hate her or love her, but give her that respect. Even well paid boxers would have taken really weak tune up fights first

I don't know. wow....she looked mentally broken as soon as punches started happening. can't see her ever fighting again.

Back