Let's get serious

Jaedong

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Stats : 182 cm (6foot), 95 kg (207.5 pounds ?)

Goal - lose some body fat, get stronger, gain muscle weight.

How - try to eat enough protein, eat veggies and fruits every day, drink a liter milk, a glass of yogurt, eat 4 - 6 eggs, don't eat simple carbs besides some honey and lactose in the milk and consume healthy fats of all kinds - saturated (meat, pork fat for frying, eggs, diary), polysaturated (nuts, mostly peanuts), monosaturated (extra virgin olive oil, fish), eat fish twice a week for omega 3 that is very important, no corn or vegetable oils. If I have to eat out choose the healthiest option. Drink plenty water. I do eat grains but will try to throw out the white bread and have pasta sometimes instead, also potatoes and sometimes legumes (beans, lentils).

I will write down the meals and a final calculation of calories , carb, fat, protein and fiber at the bottom from fitday.

I'm currently unemployed (until next summer or earlier if I get lucky) so I'll be satisfied when I get close to 2g of protein per day, about 150 g would be good a day. When I get a job and money of my own protein will be raised.

Today I ate peppers filled with minced meat and some grain in tomatoes sauce (100% tomato) with some potatoes for breakfast and lunch. Dinner was 6 small eggs scrambled and fried in pork fat topped with a little cheese for taste, a small pepper onion salad with olive oil (extra virgin) balsamico and vinegar, 3 small bananas and 1 and a half apple (half left from my dad). Also drank about 3 glasses milk (full fat) and had oatmeal with yogurt, plain cocoa and honey. I definitely need to limit honey for fat loss. I'll have it once a day with oatmeal and cocoa as that tastes like chocolate and kills chocolate cravings - mom bought some chocolate and cookies and I didn't even look at them after my chocolate oatmeal.

Tomorrow will be more detailed and anal with the fitday macro breakdown.

Like in my strength log, advice and support is gladly welcome but don't get offended if I don't take your advice as word of truth, everybody has their own opinion. Still I will think about your advice and consider it (if it's any good :)).

I won't be able to calculate everything with 100 % accuracy but my fitday stats will be 95 % on spot if not better.

Last edited:
Woke up at 11 am.

Breakfast - rolled oats, yogurt, honey, plain cocoa powder, glass milk

Fail to prepare and your preparing to fail, that's why I went to the grocery store this morning getting ; 2 pounds of hake very cheap, 30 eggs, 5 liter of milk and 1 liter of a yogurt - milk hybrid called mlaćanica also inexpensive. Hake is fish btw.

Lunch : Hake grilled in a little pork fat, potatoes, string beans, carrots, grapes, glass milk

I have to get serious in improving my sleeping habits for better recovery and to have more awake time.

Fitday sucks they have no hake. So I'll just skip the whole fitday thing. Still this log should give me a good overview. Also I don't feel like weighing everything.

After workout - grilled minced meat, potatoes, string beans, carrots, apple, glass milk

Generally when I say grilled I mean prepared on a Teflon pan without added fat.

Peanuts (plain, not the roasted salty ones), 2 apples, glass milk

Last edited:
Back