Let's face it: Conor/Khabib rematch is going to be very close.

I'm trying to be creative with a reply here, but TS is giving us nothing to work with.

Khabib is the bad grappling matchup that Conor avoided his whole UFC run. Now that he can't avoid it, the results are predictable.
So Chad Mendes is a striker now? Also Eddie was supposed to take Conor down at will. Donald has amazing grappling as well. Their first fight was competitive, Conor was far from his best shape and made a bad gameplan against Khabib. He overrated Khabib’s grappling and underestimated his striking. Therefore Conor was to hesitant on striking offensive and also didn’t defend that overhand right. Coming in shape and making some adjustments he definitely can win the rematch. That is if Khabib still has the belt

Let me save you some time predicting.....
hKY8cad.gif

LOL! That's so cool, I laughed my head off even at the original scene. This is 100 times better!

Conor was doing drugs, not training, sleeping around, and running a new million dollar whiskey business during his first fight with Khabib. AND he still went 4 hard rounds and even won one. How crazy is that? What he did before The first Khabib fight and how he performed is more impressive than Diaz flying in from Cabo and beating Conor on short notice.

The conor that starched Cerrone will probably beat Khabib. Especially with this new "fighting season" he is talking about. Even kavanaugh is saying how motivated Conor is like the old days. Cant wait. Conor inside 3 imo.

View attachment 732563
you forget that his foot was a balloon

Now now Marc (TS) you should give your account to grandma. She was a better poster than you

Ok troll, i'll bite.

Khabib took him down in the first 15 seconds of the first fight, on a takedown he didn't even really set up from about 10-15 feet out. That is when the fight ended.

Condom has about 30 seconds in an mma fight to beat Khabib. After the first wrestling exchange condom's main weapon (his arms) are gassed.

This will never change.

Also shoutout to Mysterio (banned) who called out the single leg td well before the fight took place.

You almost had a like for that picture TS, it cracks me up.

Here's bit higher resolution

F95E2F65-B779-4CEC-8900-98FC3EF6E8F3-6690-000002E091D036FE.jpeg

The fight should start in that position so everyone can see how easily Khabib gets out of it and fucks him up.

Oh....good old "he got drug problem, next time he is doing better"

Someday you will learn how hard it is to change shit like that permanently.

So Chad Mendes is a striker now? Also Eddie was supposed to take Conor down at will. Donald has amazing grappling as well.
Coincidentally, you named the three Conor fights that I am highly suspicious of. Funny fights that don't make any sense when you watch them, and all three, veteran grapplers who somehow, at some point in the fight forgot how to grapple, and keeled over at the first medium sized blow.

Cheated 20 times during the fight

Conor fans always talk about the round he won, but never bring up the constant cheating

If it was the other way around, they'd focus on khabib cheating so much
And say Conor easily won all 4 rounds

And they know that.

CONER 2.0

2.0 2.0 2.0 !

Coincidentally, you named the three Conor fights that I am highly suspicious of. Funny fights that don't make any sense when you watch them, and all three, veteran grapplers who somehow, at some point in the fight forgot how to grapple, and keeled over at the first medium sized blow.
Everyone has a gameplan until they get punched in the face

So with that picture you’re suggesting Conor will be crotch sniffing haha!

Nah..... khabib is twice the size of Mendes and there it is in a nutshell. I wish I could say that Conor has " won or learned " but based on his fights, I cant say that. The day it happens, I'll be the first give him his just due.

* I just get this vibe that Conor doesnt want bhibster smoke but I could be wrong.

* His uncle ( who happens to be face /president UFC) wants re-match pronto while napoleon and coach are seeking to fight other lightweights at non- cutting weights.

IDK . This is what I'm digesting from all this.

Conor was self sabotaging because he knew he was fooked. Now it will be even harder to overcome

So Chad Mendes is a striker now? Also Eddie was supposed to take Conor down at will. Donald has amazing grappling as well. Their first fight was competitive, Conor was far from his best shape and made a bad gameplan against Khabib. He overrated Khabib’s grappling and underestimated his striking. Therefore Conor was to hesitant on striking offensive and also didn’t defend that overhand right. Coming in shape and making some adjustments he definitely can win the rematch. That is if Khabib still has the belt

Chad didn't make Conor look good, particularly. It showed that if Conor can capitalize on the feet against a grappler, he can win, it didn't eliminate the fact that he has weakness to strong grapplers. Cowboy didn't even shoot nor was planning to despite having easy acess to Conor's legs after the telegraphed left hand. Eddie is a brawler. Tough dude, but not a top level wrestler to put that kinda grind on Conor

Back