@Silver
Reaction score
<{cruzshake}>

Cruz wouldve welcomed Cejudo to the Matrix

SO GLAD HE HAS THAT WIN OVER TJ, PAST HIS PRIME, SO SOYBOYS CANT SAY SHIT

EXPOSED HIM

Last edited:
TJ wouldn’t have had a prayer in that fight if Dom’s leg didn’t give out

Cruz coming back and winning that belt after all those injuries was incredibly impressive. I know it's popular to crap on TJ right now but he's a very good fighter and that was a big win for Dominick. TJ will be back and do well at 135.

I'll also just remind you that if Cruz cut down to flyweight like TJ did, he would get fucked up by Cejudo just the same.

Ill also just remind you that <{imoyeah}>if Cruz cut down to flyweight like TJ did, he would get fucked up by Cejudo just the same.

TJ got exposed

I'll also just remind you that if Cruz cut down to flyweight like TJ did, he would get fucked up by Cejudo just the same.

I'll remind you that if most guys almost kill themselves making weight they'll have recovery, speed and chin issues. Cruz wasn't getting finished that quickly though.

I'll remind you that if most guys almost kill themselves making weight they'll have recovery, speed and chin issues. Cruz wasn't getting finished that quickly though.
oh yeah im aware of that

i was responding to 'Cruz would've welcomed Cejudo to the matrix', that's some bullshit, Cruz would have gotten finished too

<{1-5}>

oh yeah im aware of that

i was responding to 'Cruz would've welcomed Cejudo to the matrix', that's some bullshit, Cruz would have gotten finished too

<{1-5}>

Finished? Nah. Lose? Possibly.

Lose? Possibly.
I'll give you a pass on Cejudo not being able to finish Cruz... but 'possibly losing'?

<{cruzshake}>

Most likely. Cruz would most likely, if not, certainly lose to Cejudo. Weight cut would be too intense.

TJ going down and losing at 125 should have no bearing at what he has accomplished at bw. He is still bw GOAT. Cruz won by robbery against him and git his shit pushed in by Cody.

First of all, this fight has nothing to do with the bantamweight division

Dominick Cruz is a pussy who dodged TJ after the razor thin split decision.

TJ going down and losing at 125 should have no bearing at what he has accomplished at bw. He is still bw GOAT. Cruz won by robbery against him and git his shit pushed in by Cody.
Teh salt<DCrying>

Lol at salt. I've never been a fan of the snake. But if pretending like he isn't bw goat suddenly because he lost at flw makes you feel better then go ahead. Cody killed Cruz at bw though, no pretending there.

Lol at salt. I've never been a fan of the snake. But if pretending like he isn't bw goat suddenly because he lost at flw makes you feel better then go ahead. Cody killed Cruz at bw though, no pretending there.
Keep pretending Cruz wasnt a shell of his former self by the time he fought Cody

Why argue? I mean, Cruz does have a Win over TJ

<JonesDXSuckIt>

Keep pretending Cruz wasnt a shell of his former self by the time he fought Cody

Why argue? I mean, Cruz does have a Win over TJ<JonesDXSuckIt>
Lmao yeah he became a shell of a former in 5 months hahahahah

He dominated faber few months back and even though won by robbery against TJ, it was a close fight where he performed well. What a delusional cruz fan lmao

Back