Let's e more than online bros and si

address 666 Shadowbrook Rd.
It's an old mansion
small cups of coffee, long feet, lack of gill systems.
Word. Give me 7 minutes.

Wait a minute. Why would your wife care about that guy's dick picks?

Nevermind, I get it.

My condolences.

View attachment 839759 View attachment 839760 View attachment 839761 View attachment 839762 View attachment 839763 So I noticed, especially for the people in mayberry, that I tend to have better and fun conversations with the lot of you than I do with people in day to day life. It's a shame, and I wondered if any of you would like to become more than an online presence for me. I'd give you my telephone number and text back and forth but also take phone calls from like 3pm Fridays to like late Saturdays especially during UFC events etc. We could make a group or live chat stream chat whatever. Co stream movies events or even just watch random videos together and have conversations about it all while enjoying delicious liquid spirits and whatever else you may enjoy. thanks for reading and don't hesitate to contact me. O and the other sherbros I always get along with well are the shoopers so please make them aware of this thread also, as I don't know how to "at" fellow doggers. I don't do social media stuff so I don't know how all this really works. Let's get this party started today!!!

Edit: No homosexual stuff included. Just easy going convo's with good bros. And shersisters also.

Do you have crab meat?

Gojira - Stranded right now . Change or influence me tune

630.542.1545 for true questions etc..and for everyone that keeps asking yes I don't don't know where she went.

Very cool. You done any W40k artwork?
Most of me works have been mega frame fabric so the art is almost the focus but neglected to fit the overall customer understanding. Like when I did Carolina panthers stadium, they didn't know what they want until they see something

Most of me works have been mega frame fabric so the art is almost the focus but neglected to fit the overall customer understanding. Like when I did Carolina panthers stadium, they didn't know what they want until they see something
Is that a yes or a no

Working on it. Going to invest in a server farm with @ralek4grammy

Some crypto mining, but mostly just dick pic storage

Before even checking this seemingly highly confusing thread, let me start by saying #NoFapCrew checking in :)! Doing my best :D.

(Also, #NoHomo. I really mean NOOOOO same sex stuff!)

Hahaha, okay - now I get it :). @Atomic 187 's first reply especially, LMAO! (Thanks for the poke, dude, appreciate it!)

Boyos, you seem like a fine bunch, maybe Sherdog's second best group ever, and I would very much enjoy being part of a subversive community (how does "Stonecutters" sound to y'all, btw?). But, for now: work, a Master's, much volunteering for some less fortunate than I (today, for instance, I greatly fear a close friend is getting into depression territory so I've got to do something about it)...and just going through a very, very rough patch myself that has been par for the course for the last few years.

Not to mention I hail from Yurp, unlike most of ya. So, crazy hours, from other's perspective, right? (Discord / any real-time interaction impossible.)

Anyway...my online presence is less than it used to be. Sherdog is worse than back when I joined, after being a long-time lurker.

Besides, 39 year-olds are no fun, I am told :| ;). I don't look or feel like it, seems I suffer from collagen overload, but my ID says what it says.

Disclaimer: I may revisit this decision, once I get my time (and mojo) back.

Last edited:
Back