Lets clarify one thing right away regarding GUS vs Jones. If...

CarbonIsotope**

Green Belt
Reaction score
If Jones only extended his fingers against Alexander Once or Twice like he did tonight against Gustafsson, Gustafsson would have won.

The only thing that prevented Gus from winning the first fight in Everyones eyes (not just those who knows fighting) was him being hesistant moving fowards due to the risk of losing an eye. And since Big John verbally warned Jones 9 times in that fight Alex knew he literally would have to become blind for dumb ass Mccarthy to take a point.

A non hesistant Alex would not only have won but probably stopped the fight.

Soon.

A non hesitant Manuwa would have destroyed Gus.

Too bad Gus poked him in the eye.

This is how stupid you sound

Watch the fight again. Gus stopped moving forward as much after the Rain of pokes started to happen. Then look at what happened to Jones face anyway. Now imagine if the pokes wasn't a factor.

Or hell, If Big Jon started taking points after the second verbal warning ...7 point deductions. What would the outcome have been then "Fallonfatgoat?"

You're the biggest bitch on sherdog. Can't wait to see what excuses you'll have when a.j takes Gus head off

You're the biggest bitch on sherdog. Can't wait to see what excuses you'll have when a.j takes Gus head off

Good luck with that happening. And let me guess, when Gus wins you will take a few days break from sherdog lol. AJ isn't even a factor.

If I'm not mistaken, Gus has had more fights paused due to eyepokes than Jones had.

If I'm not mistaken, Gus has had more fights paused due to eyepokes than Jones had.

Nope. And its obviously not only about the pokes Happening. But the threat. And thats why Herb said for example "keep the hands Closed when reaching" so they're doing something about it.

Lets stop and think what if Jones didn't fight Gus 5 months after almost ripping his toe off, had a full camp to prepare for a fight that he still won.

Back