Lets buy Sherdog

I can't in good conscience go into business with someone who can do a Google search to figure out who owns sherdog.

I'm sorry I'm out

how much dough are we talking here, i want a seat on the board and a hooker

giphy.gif
ironic coming from a green name

I think I've paid enough already.

BIG TIME.

This is for serious inquires only
IM me and I’ll send you my Venmo info when you are ready to buy your shares

Not publicly traded that I can see but a brief google search shows annual revenues around 30 million(one site said 70).
I'm sure they have debt but you would have to come out of pocket to the tune of 100s of millions to even attempt to buy.
Anyone on sherdog coming close to that kind of scratch?

Last edited:
Bot publicly traded that I can see but a brief google search shows annual revenues around 30 million(one site said 70).
I'm sure they have debt but you would have to come out of pocket to the tune of 100s of millions to even attempt to buy.
damn i didnt know the dog rolled like that, i think i can go for one share, the cheapest one

damn i didnt know the dog rolled like that, i think i can go for one share, the cheapest one
Well that's numbers for the company that owns sherdog. Theres no numbers for just sherdog. I guess now that I think about it you wouldnt be trying to buy the whole parent company.

There has to be some financial guys in here right? Help us plebs out, how much would it take to buy sherdog?

Hey guys,

Does anyone know who/what owns sherdog? I say we either invest in sherdog by like buying shares, but I did not see it listed on the NYSE, or we pool our cash monies and buy it.

So, who is in?

And, who do I need to talk to to get this rolling?
Buy Sherdog!? All I've got say to that is
shut-up-and-take-my-money-meme.jpg

To the new owners, please allow g strings/ass floss in pictures.

Not publicly traded that I can see but a brief google search shows annual revenues around 30 million(one site said 70).
HOLY FUCK @ $30 MILLION!!

Maybe we should be discussing buying just the forums haha!

*edit*
nvm, that's for the owner overall

Well that's numbers for the company that owns sherdog. Theres no numbers for just sherdog. I guess now that I think about it you wouldnt be trying to buy the whole parent company.

You should be able to find what sherwood sold it for back in the day. I forget what it was but iirc it was in the 10's of millions back then.

Maybe if we asked Bec Rawlings to donate her Only Fans money we could make it happen

In the event of new ownership it would be fun to do a hard reset. Unban everyone. First week would be hilarious.

Back