Lets buy Sherdog

SammyPops

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Does anyone know who/what owns sherdog? I say we either invest in sherdog by like buying shares, but I did not see it listed on the NYSE, or we pool our cash monies and buy it.

So, who is in?

And, who do I need to talk to to get this rolling?

Sherdog.com is a property of Mandatory, an Evolve Media, LLC company.
©2020 All Rights Reserved.

Used to be owned by Crave, but I guess they sold it.

[edit] Correction, Crave is owned by Evolve. So it was switched over to Mandatory.

tenor.gif

So, just spitballing here: what exactly would I be able to do that would make it worth buying this place that I can't do already?

So, just spitballing here: what exactly would I be able to do that would make it worth buying this place that I can't do already?
We can get you a one-armed, half-dead, drunk tuktuk driver to fight so you can get a fighter tag.

Hold up. If we are share holders can we block the mods from giving us dubs or banning?

If so. IN

Hey guys,

Does anyone know who/what owns sherdog? I say we either invest in sherdog by like buying shares, but I did not see it listed on the NYSE, or we pool our cash monies and buy it.

So, who is in?

And, who do I need to talk to to get this rolling?
I can tell you did not get a GED much less a Harvard business school degree.

I'll contribute uppercuts and wry comments.
Also an informal set of pajamas.

I'm too poor to give money

I can tell you did not get a GED much less a Harvard business school degree.

GED? That sound slike one of dem 'muricin things.

Whatever you want bro

I'm pretty sure this is how @Drunken Meat Fist ended up an admin..

I'll allow it..

I think I'd be a good mod, but not quite staff material yet.

Hold up. If we are share holders can we block the mods from giving us dubs or banning?

If so. IN

Fuck bruz, we'd get to mod the mods

Back