Let's box

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's good! Means I won't go to prison, which eternaldarkness seems to think is my inevitable fate.

Well to be honest, they are going to catch up with you sooner or later you stick out like a saw thumb and there is only so long you can hide dismembered corpses of the flats owners for.......in the freezer..... telling people that it is an AirBnb that knock at the door is not going to work much longer.......

I love that you find me so intimidating based on the clips.. Do you know what a compliment that is??

How can I be intimidated by a person that never leaves their flat? I mean possession is 9 tenths of the law............. regarding the flat....

You're no serial killer or cannibal, just feel sorry for you..........imagine if Sherdog shut down......

I used to have a life William. Partied twice a week. Was even in love and managed to fuck that up playing games with the girl, overthinking instead of just banging. And I had breakdown when she didn't give me a second chance. When I realised I had lost her. I was so confident I even left her hanging instead of stay after class with her. I was a fucking idiot and could never get back to that guy I once was. The pain was too much. To put myself out there again and possibly screw up again.

I used to have a life William. Partied twice a week. Was even in love and managed to fuck that up playing games with the girl, overthinking instead of just banging. And I had breakdown when she didn't give me a second chance. When I realised I had lost her. I was so confident I even left her hanging instead of stay after class with her. I was a fucking idiot and could never get back to that guy I once was. The pain was too much. To put myself out there again and possibly screw up again.

If that's the real you then you have my sympathy, if it's not, then shame on you.......

If that's the real you then you have my sympathy, if it's not, then shame on you.......

It's a patethic existence. But there is one thing nobody can take away from me, and that's god-given power in my fists. My boxing hero is Foreman, and I prayed before first day in class that I had some of that, just because it's so fucking cool. People are in awe of guys with power. It can't be taught.

Are you competing on amateur level? Sometimes it's hard to understand you when u trolling and when u being serious.

partying twice a week. well there's your problem, to much spacecase for spacetime.

You would be surprised how quickly things can change. I have aspergers but managed to blend in with rich folks thanks to this girl I met who adored me.
I actually got friends for once who embraced me and thought we would do this for a full term and that my life would finally be normal. Just a few weeks later they were all gone from parties, deep into studies, I lost my girl and back where I started... All alone. Oh well...
just so you know, a spacecase is a box of goon (white wine), great for all those party games like "goon of fortune". besides we're born alone and we die alone. best off just dealing with it. also making friends is easy, actually liking them can be the hard part.

You will have very few real friends in your life, don't get confused with acquaintances, you might have hundreds of them at points in your life.

Don't worry, speed and power hasn't gone anywhere (born with that). Just winded here.

But it's a start!

Speed? hahahahahhahahahahaahahaha
The only speed here is the stuff you smoked before that video.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back