Lets be realistic. Tyron Woodley vs Conor McGregor How does it REALLY go?

Distance, timing, speed, accuracy can't rule Conor out.

Woodley is big as hell for Conor but he seems suseptibal to mind games.

Woodley should win but....its kind of a toss up. He has been known to freeze.

I wouldn't bet against Conor in a sizeable bet.

Conor getting smothered.

Pretty fucking sad that Conor is realistically one of the only people in the world that Woodley has the balls to fight. Lol!
Woodley has fought everyone the UFC wanted him to, or at least should up.

Well when Woodley has been handled or given a good fight it's been by primarily larger fighters. He's used his strength and explosive speed to gain an advantage where he lacks in reach or movement. Conor presents an odd problem. Tyron would be vastly slower than conor but still significantly stronger. Imo conor would have to do his best silva/machida impersonation not to end up on the mat and pummeled. If he stays up right he makes tyron look foolish
You think Woodley is "vastly" slower. You haven't watch enough.

1246639038311.gif~c200

Lmao @ people choosing Conor, you are all fucking smoking crack. Jeez how 1 performance against a shit LW in Eddie turns you into superman on Sherdog.

Conor will lose, and you all will be gone. Fuck I can't wait.

Lmao @ people choosing Conor, you are all fucking smoking crack. Jeez how 1 performance against a shit LW in Eddie turns you into superman on Sherdog.

Conor will lose, and you all will be gone. Fuck I can't wait.
1. Eddie is not a 'shit LW', that's a terrible thing to say.

2. If Conor lost to an actual WW, the WW CHAMP no less, I would absolutely not lose any of my respect for Conor. He'd be insanely ballsy just to take the fight. Woodley is huge compared to him and should be heavily favoured.

This fight would be a lock. Tyron by KO (ground and pound).

Awesome gif, but to reuse a joke, Conor isn't black. And he'd probably KO Woodley standing, not on the ground.

<[analyzed}>

you crazy. one of my favorites, but you crazy. Woodley blast double and Conor's on his back like a turtle getting pummeled into Bolivia.

Into. Bolivia.

I think Wonderboy was far too timid against Woodley. Tyron does not fight well going backward and Stephen failed to exploit that. Conor could easily Marquardt him, just as Tyron could Chad Mendes Conor.

It all depends on how well they implement their skills. I do think that Conor is more likely to do so for several reasons, not the least of which being his ability to force Tyron to fight emotionally.

Out of every possible top 5 match-up at WW, I think Woodley is by far the most winnable fight for McGregor. Everything Woodley throws comes from the right, he hasn't improved his striking in ages. Everyone including Conor knows Woodley is going to shoot for his legs, it's not something unexpected. I'm not saying Conor would win this fight but it's the most winnable one IMO.

<[analyzed}>

you crazy. one of my favorites, but you crazy. Woodley blast double and Conor's on his back like a turtle getting pummeled into Bolivia.

Into. Bolivia.
Yeah I wrote a proper run down earlier in this thread, I strongly favour Woodley. I think Woodley could straight KO Conor on the feet, his leaping lead hooks come very fast and cover a lot of ground. And they pack fearsome power.

I'd love to see this fight, but not as much as I'd love to see Conor fight Ferg or Khabib.

Out of every possible top 5 match-up at WW, I think Woodley is by far the most winnable fight for McGregor. Everything Woodley throws comes from the right, he hasn't improved his striking in ages. Everyone including Conor knows Woodley is going to shoot for his legs, it's not something unexpected. I'm not saying Conor would win this fight but it's the most winnable one IMO.
Nah, Conor had a better chance at Lawler. Woodley has a lot of attributes and skills to trouble Conor.

Woodley by (T)KO, no question about it.

Win or lose, Woodley completely ruining the sport by "something, something would be different if I wasn't black". There should be a clause that no one can be an ass bag and talk about politics, religion, or be a winey bitch about whatever wrong they feel etc... and just focus on what brings us all to this same place, "good fights".

Yeah I wrote a proper run down earlier in this thread, I strongly favour Woodley. I think Woodley could straight KO Conor on the feet, his leaping lead hooks come very fast and cover a lot of ground. And they pack fearsome power.

I'd love to see this fight, but not as much as I'd love to see Conor fight Ferg or Khabib.

Woodley's legs have no business fighting at 170. His quads alone bud. He's a straight up freak for one round. Like "look the fuck out" type of freak.

I would also rather see Conor against either of those two.

Back