Let's be real....

I'm as excited as Fuck about 207.. Because of Ronda's return

and if you honestly think Nunes will run through her, then you are a Fucking Clown.

it's like you didn't pay attention to her first 12 fights and only care about the last 1.

GIF-Are-you-fucking-kidding-me-FFS-For-Fucks-Sake-Ugh-OMG-Oh-my-god-My-God-bitch-please-eye-roll-are-you-kidding-me-Anne-Hathaway-GIF.gif

For me the number one fight on the card is TJ v Lineker then Cruz v Cody and then Neil V Jonny and i hope that Neil retires big rig

Cody vs Dom is the only fight we're all interested in when it comes to UFC 207.

Of course we all want to see Ronda get smashed, but realistically this is a lame PPV.

We need Conor and the big hitters back.

<{ohyeah}><{ohyeah}>

Just stop with this sh!t? You a fight fan or fan of just watching select fights, because a fight fan will watch fights from superstars to that guy who came out from the bars. Casuals just search for the top of the pop name list they heard about.

Cody & Dom is not my only interest in 207 so please don't drag me in with your "we're all interested in" statement.

I get so annoyed with sherdoggers who think they speak for everyone.

We are not all of one mind. And you sir, are wrong.

I can't wait to see Rousey vs Nunes.

I get so annoyed with sherdoggers who think they speak for everyone.

We are not all of one mind. And you sir, are wrong.

I can't wait to see Rousey vs Nunes.
I don't know what he was thinking making a thread this stupid lol

if anything, there is a lot of negativity around the Cody/Dom fight because it could be way too soon for Cody and if he gets smashed or decisioned badly, a future contender may have been broken.

Back