Let's be real, Rogan was actually fat shaming .. and the UFC has a history of it

SMOKING HARMS OTHER PEOPLE!!

You guys throw your empty packs on the ground, you throw butts on the ground, I drive down the road and you fling lit cigarettes out of your car, hitting other cars, hitting my car. Your smoke can cause health problems for people that don't want to smoke. They are a hazard, causing forest fires, house fires. All sorts of problems.

Yet you wonder what the problem is?

Talk about being self absorbed.

What about all the cows and methane harming the atmosphere because fat people love burgers?

Insurance rates?

Fat people throwing burger wrappers on the ground, throwing fast food bags out the window, hitting other cars.

You can spin either issue in many ways.....

You breathe in more toxins from the millions of cars on teh road than you do from people smoking nearby you.....if you dont like smoke, simply take 5 steps away. boom

If your fat you should be ashamed. It's not natural and its unhealthy it hurts yourself and hurts your community due to insurance costs. We have grown accustomed to it, but then again people grew accustomed to smoking cigarettes in public too.
So then i have to assume you smack cheeseburgers and cigarettes out of peoples hands as you walk down the street? Let me guess you dont drink ever. You dont smoke weed ever. No pizza for you right?

Some of the best people i know are over weight. Great hearts and minds. Loving caring people who are leaps and bounds better as a person than you or I. I dont think anyone should be ashamed of apperance. Everyone should hold there head high and be proud of who they are. Unfortunately theyre are people like you who make them feel as if they should hide.

I repeat you are whats wrong with this world.

If your fat you should be ashamed. It's not natural and its unhealthy it hurts yourself and hurts your community due to insurance costs. We have grown accustomed to it, but then again people grew accustomed to smoking cigarettes in public too.

Dude, smokers fuck up insurance far worse than most anything else. The insurance companies will lay blame for jacking up rates on anything. You are insane.

And guess what? Being fat CAN be natural. Some people have genetic programming to store food in order to beat famine, so learn a bit about human biology before talking about it.

Dude, smokers fuck up insurance far worse than most anything else. The insurance companies will lay blame for jacking up rates on anything. You are insane.

And guess what? Being fat CAN be natural. Some people have genetic programming to store food in order to beat famine, so learn a bit about human biology before talking about it.
All of this is extremely accurate. Ty cyn

#fatlivesmatter

bc0a3a12d343dec8d9693e602893c37ce1c3253491bb0a3f8b976811c0bc664b_1.jpg

What about all the cows and methane harming the atmosphere because fat people love burgers?

Insurance rates?

Fat people throwing burger wrappers on the ground, throwing fast food bags out the window, hitting other cars.

You can spin either issue in many ways.....

You breathe in more toxins from the millions of cars on teh road than you do from people smoking nearby you.....if you dont like smoke, simply take 5 steps away. boom

No.
Everyone has to eat.

No one has to smoke.
Do you not think? I can't believe how you thought you were typing a comment that was going to win you the argument, lol.
/discussion

No.
Everyone has to eat.

No one has to smoke.
Do you not think? I can't believe how you thought you were typing a comment that was going to win you the argument, lol.
/discussion

But everyone doesn't have to eat meat. Do you not think?

All the fast food trash filling up landfills, destroying the environment. You obviously don't fully understand the destruction fat people cause to the planet.

Actually smokers are not nearly a burden on insurance costs as overweight people because of their cancer rates and types cause them to die early and without a ton of medical costs. I'll work on finding a source for my insurance cost claims. I learned it when I was getting my insurance licenses.

Actually smokers are not nearly a burden on insurance costs as overweight people because of their cancer rates and types cause them to die early and without a ton of medical costs. I'll work on finding a source for my insurance cost claims. I learned it when I was getting my insurance licenses.

You didn't "learn" anything. You heard a bullshit explanation for charging more, for greater profit. Yet you just don't like the look of fat people, so you accept it as true.

Edit: enjoy some truth...

http://www.ibtimes.com/rising-costs...median-pay-ceos-health-care-companies-1938699

"Rising Costs Of Medical Care, Health Insurance: Median Pay For CEOs In Health Care Companies Higher Than Any Other Industry, Analysis Finds"

Fat people shouldn't be praised for slowly killing themselves. That's the thing I don't understand, these people are literally killing themselves and there is an entire group of people dedicated to supporting them and making them feel comfortable in their skin. Obesity is a real fucking problem in this country and the fact that people are so openly supporting obesity and making them feel "good about themselves" is just sad and irresponsible. They shouldn't be called fat pieces of shits or anything, but they shouldn't get a pat on the back either. This shaming culture sickens me. Nobody should feel enabled to continue living an unhealthy lifestyle, it's just silly.

Back in the day i would agree with you about the landfill part. Its just not true anyone. All fast food places ive seen have converted to bio degradeable packaging. Its just not the same issue it was anymore.

You didn't "learn" anything. You heard a bullshit explanation for charging more, for greater profit. Yet you just don't like the look of fat people, so you accept it as true.

Edit: enjoy some truth...

http://www.ibtimes.com/rising-costs...median-pay-ceos-health-care-companies-1938699

"Rising Costs Of Medical Care, Health Insurance: Median Pay For CEOs In Health Care Companies Higher Than Any Other Industry, Analysis Finds"

I didn't bother with your link because CEO pay has zero to do with what anyone pays in any industry. CEO's could get paid zero and it wouldn't impact what we pay for anything

I didn't bother with your link because CEO pay has zero to do with what anyone pays in any industry. CEO's could get paid zero and it wouldn't impact what we pay for anything

You just completely discredited yourself.

So if it costs a certain amount of money to run the entire company, but the CEO demands more money, they Jack up the rates to compensate for this huge payout.

You just didn't think someone on here would be smart enough to expose the real reason the cost is high. GREED. Provable GREED.

How do you debate if you wont even look at the opposing argument?

Why are people saying that fat shaming is made up? Fat shaming is all over this thread. You're shaming people for being fat. That's ok, you can do that, but you're still shaming people for being fat (and some are trying to make it their business with BS 'environment/society needs people thinner' arguments). Lots of fat people should grow a thicker skin and deal with it instead of hiding in their safe spaces and think they're beautiful, but the response to people pointing out fat shaming isn't to deny fat shaming exists, because then you're just denying reality so you can continue to be a dick without anyone pointing out that you're shaming the fat. Yes you are. Deal with it too.

Fat people shouldn't be praised for slowly killing themselves. That's the thing I don't understand, these people are literally killing themselves and there is an entire group of people dedicated to supporting them and making them feel comfortable in their skin. Obesity is a real fucking problem in this country and the fact that people are so openly supporting obesity and making them feel "good about themselves" is just sad and irresponsible. They shouldn't be called fat pieces of shits or anything, but they shouldn't get a pat on the back either. This shaming culture sickens me. Nobody should feel enabled to continue living an unhealthy lifestyle, it's just silly.

But it's really none of your business if it doesn't harm you.

Interesting that some think it their right to tell others how to live. How about this, no one needs your approval and it's none of your business.

How do you debate if you wont even look at the opposing argument?
BCBS CEO's made $102 million spread between 33 people in 2014. I don' think thats too crazy considering they are running a company that insures over 100 million people. To make it simple that would be $100 to every customers to not have someone guide the company. I'd save a whopping $8.33 a month.

My source
https://aishealth.com/archive/nblu1015-01

Back