Lets be honest Costa would break Israel.

Rockman14

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
A very short gastelum was able to get in and hurt israel multiple times, imagine what the bigger Costa would do? Sure Israel is a great striker but Costa got in Uriah Halls face the whole fight, ate his shots and proceeded to break him, I see a similar thing happening with Israel, plus Hall may not be as sharp but is more devastating, Im sure Costa will walk through Israels shots and break him down.
upload_2019-7-12_6-46-30.jpeg
Romero is his biggest threat, if he gets through him mark my words, he destroys everyone else.

Has Costa fought anyone from the top 10 yet?

I bet Gastelum would beat costa though...

Yeah Israel didn't deal all too well with Gastelum's pressure and got hit a lot. But don't forget Hall dropped Costa with a jab.
TenseSatisfiedBaldeagle-size_restricted.gif

Last edited:
Masvidal destroys Costa

I'd bet on a first round tko by Costa and Romero, second round tko by Whittaker.

Gastelum is faster than Costa so I give Israel more chances against him in this fight.

Hall was busting Costa up, I think Israel has a good shot at taking out Costa. Yoel will first but Israel would if they ofught.

How durable is Costa ?

With that much power i doubt he can fight for 5 rounds.

Costa was getting destroyed at range by Hall until he gassed. Izzy would put him away.

Didnt he win like 10000000000000 millions judged clean?
And isnt the other one caught right handed with needles in his arms?
View attachment 615193
He used the tainted supplement excuse like everyone else, good for him though he won, big fan of Yoel myself so I aint hatin on anyone haha, if these two wanna roid and fight, lets do this shit!

Izzy won't put away Costa... If we talk 3 rounds. 5 rounds more possible, but not guaranteed.
Adesanya is a more of a pitter-patter puncher. I am sure his punches hurt, and his kicks especially, but in his UFC career we never saw something devastating from him in terms of power. He is precise and tricky. That is his game. He is a lot better striker than Costa and in the long term he will outbox him for sure, but if it is a short fight and Costa plays his cards right.. it gets bad for Israel. Costa hits very hard and in close he is superiour to Izzy. He can overwhelm him, Adesanya's defence is cracking once you step on him hard and push him.

Adesanya is much better at controlling angles than Hall. Costa's pressure was effective, but he wasn't doing well until Hall got tired. Adesanya is a better fighter than Hall. Adesanya hasn't had time for large scale improvement since he's gotten to the UFC. He's been in constant fight prep. This fight in October will be the first time he's been able to go into the gym to actually just work on his skillset.

That said, there's no telling until guys like these actually get in there to fight each other. Costa is also in the gym improving. He's clearly strong, and that strength could very well take something out of Adesanya. We will know a lot more about this possible matchup in October. Unfortunately, I don't think we know enough about their current abilities until their next fights. As crazy as that sounds.

Costa's biggest test is still Hall, & he was getting hit almost at will..... Imagine what someone with footwork, movement and counters would do to him.

A very short gastelum was able to get in and hurt israel multiple times, imagine what the bigger Costa would do? Sure Israel is a great striker but Costa got in Uriah Halls face the whole fight, ate his shots and proceeded to break him, I see a similar thing happening with Israel, plus Hall may not be as sharp but is more devastating, Im sure Costa will walk through Israels shots and break him down.
View attachment 615165
Romero is his biggest threat, if he gets through him mark my words, he destroys everyone else.

israel would destroy costa with memes and passive aggressive behaviour weeks out from the event

Back