Lets be honest, Cejudo>Anderson and GSP.

Cejudo is very annoying but I have to admit that he was willing to take the risk that GSP and Silva were not and he deserves credit for that. With that said, is not like he is the first one, the trend started with Mcgregor becoming a mega star after taking big risks (not saying he was the first one to do it either but he is the one that got the most out of it). Also I see the same basic problem with Cejudo and MM, they are too small and that makes it hard to consider them the best fighter in the world when deep down you know that most middleweights and up would beat them up.

Lol he didn't go up and beat a champ. TJ cut down to his weight.

giphy.gif

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."

lmao. great post..

TS YOU ARE FUCKING INSANE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its way to early to shit on two goats like that. lets see what he can do in the next few years

Anderson fought DC on a days notice. GSP needed over a year to prepare for Michael Bisping. Cejudo gaining respect for balls

Sounds like when Ronda was going to outbox Floyd.

Let's also be honest. GSP and Anderson would use Henry as a tampon if they so wished to. P4P isn't real.

P4P is just a measure of skill. Lewis might beat GSP and MM, but that doesnt mean he's the more skilled one.

No. Cuz he's a BW who killed himself to make FLW to fight smaller people, LOL!

He didn't move up and destroy the champ
The champ came to him
I do think Cejudo's biggest test is going to be when TJ comes back at 135. Sterling probably won't give Cejudo much trouble, but Yan could be a problem. I could see Yan upsetting Cejudo.

But assuming Cejudo keeps the belt, his rematch with TJ at 135 will be great. I thought it would be January 2020, but I guess USADA gave him 2 years, which trumps the 1 year the NYSAC gave him.

I'm not sure TJ is going to be the same after 2 years off in his prime, with much more focus on testing him for PEDs. He's probably not going to be using EPO next time.

Anderson is a cheater but in regards to Gsp, NO. When he stays undefeated for years and defends his title multiple times then we will talk. Moving up as a champ to get 2 belts is unique and truly remarkable but to be goat you must defend your title multiple times to prove consistency. No way around it, McG and Henry are not greater than Aldo, Gsp or Fedor. ( Jones and Anderson are cheaters)

On the sole basis that he has bigger cojones than both of them, actually was willing to move up a weight class and destroy the champ AND number one contender.

He took the risks and reaped the rewards, thats why he's TRIPLE C.
He was willing to move up to his natural weight class and win the belt? How brave!

GSP wasn't man enough to start at 155 and kick BJ Penn's ass to get those same accolades.

Cejudo has like 3 good wins. GSP has like 12. Settle down Beavis.

Let me know when cejudo gets multiple acl surgeries, takes 4 years off and goes up to win the belt way past his prime.

On the sole basis that he has bigger cojones than both of them, actually was willing to move up a weight class and destroy the champ AND number one contender.

He took the risks and reaped the rewards, thats why he's TRIPLE C.

Really hard to call anyone the goat when they can’t reach the top shelf of anything.

Back