Let's be honest. Alot of people here dont like Woodley because

Honestly, i was a big fan of him in his early strikeforce days and when he was on bully beatdown. Then he got boring in the middle of his career and i lost interest.

Naw. Because he had a couple horrendous fights and he was whining about money fights.
He just knocked Till the fuck out and said he is stopping his whining. Perfect time for a bunch of new fans to jump on board. Perfect time to NOT pull a race card for him.
This. I’m on board with the new Woodley. Fight whoever they put in front of you, beat the brakes off them and cement your legacy.

He mocks and talks shit about Dana and this forum has more Dana fanboys then fighters . It seems alot of fighter who shits on Dana gets alot hate here and hes black

lmfao
I like how you snuck that one in there.

have my like good sir.

Edit: I'm a fan of both Dana and Tyron. Dana definitely doing Tyron wrong here.
Screen-Shot-2018-02-07-at-5.28.07-PM.png

Last edited:
He mocks and talks shit about Dana and this forum has more Dana fanboys then fighters . It seems alot of fighter who shits on Dana gets alot hate here and hes black
LOL what? Most of the Woodley love comes from him shit talking Dana

No it's because he just actually finished someone and performed up to his potential. Youre as good as your last fight.This site will always be partial towards Dana, he created this, he is all most of us know. He is also a lying bald buffoon who creates twitter beefs with 14 year olds. That's just our Dana.

Yes the fact he had a great performance has helped his turn around with the fans but the rest is bullshit. Dana is not well received on Sherdog at all other than maybe a small minority. You're an example of that and a lot of people agree with you.

Also nothing to do with him being black but the fact that he and people like you think so can be pretty unlikable.

People don't like to be accused of racism especially if it's not true.

2hqx6g.jpg

You've been here since 2014 and you have 4000 messages, what Sher-reality have you been living in? This place is filled with McGregor nutthuggers, sure, but Dana fanboys?
tenor.gif

OP thinks people actually like Dana White and care what he has to say.

Woodley drew criticism for being a whiny turd that fought boring bouts against wonderboy while asking for better pay. Pissing off Mr. Clean, coupled with his measured, post-fight speech and professionally executed finish made me like him more.

hes black

We all know what you were really trying to say. It's all good. Next time don't ramble on about unrelated things and tack the only 2 words your were trying to get out onto the end of the sentence where they don't even fit.

And as for your premise, no I disagree. I don't think people have a problem with Tyron because he's black. The same people that dislike Tyron like Jon Jones. Tyron has a laundry list of reasons why people don't like him: He was dominated by Rory and we don't get to see the rematch, his fights against wonderboy and maia were bleh, he sat out for over a year waiting for other people to lose while riding a 2 fight win streak off a split decision against Kelvin to get the title shot instead of going out and winning and earning it, he acts entitled, he arguably lost to wonderboy in the first fight, etc. etc. etc. and then on top of it all he is unapologetic about any of it.

It's Tyron's personality people don't like, not his skin color. All he needs to do is keep fighting the best available fighter and if he keeps winning it'll be easy to forget a lot of the other stuff. If he keeps the belt by waiting around picking and choosing opponents and point fighting in shit-boring decisions then it's only going to get worse.

Did you honestly think that was a good thought to share with the world?

People don't like Woodley because he fights very conservatively often, and complains a whole lot, blaming his lack of popularity on race and other issues. Nobody likes a whiner.

Anyone else tired of people trying to excuse away other people's opinions?

If you ain't speaking for yourself, wtf are you doing? Trying to feel better?

I don't suppose it might have something to do with Wonderboy x 2 and Maia and how these fights were horrible?

I paid $300 to watch Woodley vs Shields live and I've not been a fan of his since then...

More fights like the Till one and I might turn around.

Tbf that was your mistake for paying to see a shields fight and expecting excitement.

I don't suppose it might have something to do with Wonderboy x 2 and Maia and how these fights were horrible?

I paid $300 to watch Woodley vs Shields live and I've not been a fan of his since then...

More fights like the Till one and I might turn around.

This. I was in the crowd for Woodley/Shields, I’ve earned the right to hate both of those men for as long as I damn well please

Yes the fact he had a great performance has helped his turn around with the fans but the rest is bullshit. Dana is not well received on Sherdog at all other than maybe a small minority. You're an example of that and a lot of people agree with you.
Where you see venom in "dont believe his lies," or any other gif, I see humor. That's the difference. But his playbook has run thin his act is old there is zero promotion going on he seems greedier than ever and he hasnt evolved with the game WME is slowly losing its stranglehold every free agent is openly testing the market now and things will continue to open up because WME/ Dana(?) wont pay anyone anymore. Where is the hype behind 229? So pathetic. "It sells itself" stfu.

I feel like the OP started with just the title and "He's black.". Then the TS realized it was shit so he added all the bullshit about Dana.

Woodley going against Dana is the only thing that is gaining him fans. He gets hated on because hes had some boring fights, he whines a lot and hes black(you got that part right).

Imo he gets a lot of undue hate.

I don't think people have a problem with Tyron because he's black.

Not everyone, but a good number of people don't like him because of this very reason. I know plenty of MMA fans in real life who don't like certain fighters simply because they're black. It's a free world, and they can like or dislike whoever they like. What I'm saying is that this is the reality.

The same people that dislike Tyron like Jon Jones. Tyron has a laundry list of reasons why people don't like him: He was dominated by Rory and we don't get to see the rematch, his fights against wonderboy and maia were bleh,

Of course there are people who dislike Woodley because of other reasons.

he sat out for over a year waiting for other people to lose while riding a 2 fight win streak off a split decision against Kelvin to get the title shot instead of going out and winning and earning it, he acts entitled,

Woodley was a number 1 contender and deserved the title shot. He chose to wait for the title fight instead of risking his chance by taking another fight. He did nothing wrong.

If you want to talk about a fighter holding up a division, it's Conor. He held two belts hostage for years, ducked all the top contenders, and put two divisions on hold. He got tons of nuthuggers defending him.

he arguably lost to wonderboy in the first fight, etc. etc. etc. and then on top of it all he is unapologetic about any of it.

What?!? Did you even watch the fight?

b9472cb5a4bd04363d2b6c5d4d28fc53

tyron-woodley-stephen-thompson-ufc-2052.jpg

stephen-thompson-ufc-2051.jpg

It's Tyron's personality people don't like, not his skin color. All he needs to do is keep fighting the best available fighter and if he keeps winning it'll be easy to forget a lot of the other stuff. If he keeps the belt by waiting around picking and choosing opponents and point fighting in shit-boring decisions then it's only going to get worse.

You mean waiting around and ducking opponents like Conor?

Dude defended none of his belts and he has a legion of fans following him. Let's stop pretending that people don't like Woodley because he asked for a money fight, which is not wrong.

Back