Let's All Take A Moment And Laugh At Rachel Maddow

That video is glorious. As I posted earlier, YTT deserves some credit for calling a Trump win quite early compared to other networks.

Cenk sounds like he is doing a wrestling monologue at 8:58.

9:15 is the best part:

Cenk: "I'm at war with the Democratic Party. This corporatist, weak, spineless, pathetic party that lets the imbeciles of the Republican party walk all over this country. That handed power over to, not just a raging bigot, but an incompetent. I'm done with the losers and I'm done with those donors. I don't give a FUCK what the donors want. DNC you think were coming for you? You're GODDAMN RIGHT we're coming for you! We're gonna pulverize the DNC, we're gonna rip it to shreds. Yes! We are at war now... I don't care! WE'RE STILL AT WAR! WE'RE STILL AT WAR!

arsenio10.png

(Time Stamped)

I am always amazed by American news media left or right how unprofessional and biased they are. it seems Americans love someone to just confirm their views as news and feed them what they already think over and over.
All mainstream media is like this, even in whatever 3rd world shit hole you hale from.

Am I the only one here who wants to hate-fuck Anna Kasparian?

why does she look like a gay boy?

It's a side effect of being a leftist

If you're a male leftist your hairline instantly recedes into oblivion no matter how young you are

Back