Let's All Take A Moment And Laugh At Rachel Maddow

When the Rachel Maddow show goes retard, it really does go full retard.

Now that Rachel Maddow is one of those "But...but...the popular vote" people let's take a trip back to when the popular vote didn't matter because Clinton would win in a landslide.

The best part of that was the fact that only 1 media source backed Trump. Hillary had all of them but 1.

Now that Rachel Maddow is one of those "But...but...the popular vote" people let's take a trip back to when the popular vote didn't matter because Clinton would win in a landslide.

Sometimes I just like watching her for the entertainment value. She has been distraught since the election and sometimes it is just amusing to see her suffering.

What did she benefit from calling the election for Hillary in advance? What did pollsters benefit from skewing the results? All it did was give Democrats as false sense of security and possibly make people feel like their vote wasn't even needed. What a bunch of idiots.

My favorite was the The Young Turks election coverage. It was pure comedy gold. started out filled with smugness, confidence.Then it turned into fear, rage. By the end it was a high dose of salty butthurt. Hilarious!

Last edited:

When the Rachel Maddow show goes retard, it really does go full retard.

That's gotta be the closest any human being can get to eating shit, without physically doing it.

Over educated priss with a doctorates in identity politics hosting a show no one cares about struggling to stay relevant in a political world that has moved on.

She's a loser like Tucker Carlson except her side is sliding and the preppie's is rising.

Sad humans.

My favorite was the The Young Turks election coverage. It was pure comedy gold. started out filled with smugness, confidence.Then it turned into fear, rage. By the end it was a high dose of salty butthurt. Hilarious!

That video is glorious. As I posted earlier, YTT deserves some credit for calling a Trump win quite early compared to other networks.

Cenk sounds like he is doing a wrestling monologue at 8:58.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, indeed.

But what's sad is the fact that you're unable to listen to Limbaugh, Hannity, O'Reilly, etc., and not recognize that they personify the smug, arrogant, "everything I say is right and only an indoctrinated idiot would disagree" conservative and then burn with the same hatred towards the
the thing is hannity and Limbaugh are always right and accurate/lucid in their thinking of everything, you might not see it, but its just the way it is. More conservative types are just right more of the time

LMFAO, this is the video I referenced in my post, where they compare Pence to the Red Skull :D:D

I've never watched their show, or even know who they are, but I just watched the whole 26 minutes of that, and it was glorious.

If I'm ever in need of a good laugh, this video will be my first destination. The righteous indignation displayed in that video is a thing of beauty.

I've never watched their show, or even know who they are, but I just watched the whole 26 minutes of that, and it was glorious.

If I'm ever in need of a good laugh, this video will be my first destination. The righteous indignation displayed in that video is a thing of beauty.

I've lost count of how many times I've watched this. It never gets old.:)

She has the same haircut my uncle used to have in the 90's.

She's a muppet. If you still need a reason to stop listening to shit television you might as well keep watching and pretending these "news" stations are relevant...

That video is glorious. As I posted earlier, YTT deserves some credit for calling a Trump win quite early compared to other networks.

Cenk sounds like he is doing a wrestling monologue at 8:58.

Lmao, lost.

What you gonna do, when TYT's run wild on you, brother?

the thing is hannity and Limbaugh are always right and accurate/lucid in their thinking of everything, you might not see it, but its just the way it is. More conservative types are just right more of the time

lol

I really hope you're trolling.

This is the fucking epitome of Liberal dorks in not just America but the world. Chris Rock's quote was spot on though in the skit; "If the country was 55% black, we'd have tons of black Presidents, I mean Flavor Flav would be President". So much truth in that lol. Certain groups mostly vote on race or identity politics (Democrats).

Back