Let's All Have Ourselves a Lovely Christmas!

Guess who has to wake up and fucking work tomorrow? That's right.....your resident perfume salesman. Just because the rest of the world stops doesn't mean I do. Hell, this is one of the biggest days of the year where I can peddle my own urine to the gullible last minute shopper.

Mr. Bruce,

I have a Christmas gift for you. Santa never fucking writes me back so you're the only one that I can trust during these crazy times.

My present is that of laughter (and a mild amount of cursing):

http://www.tsa-usa.org/kids/kids.html

There's nothing really funny on that page but I think the concept itself should be good enough for a laugh from a man of your....um, caliber.

Originally posted by Bruce Lovely
Guess who has to wake up and fucking work tomorrow? That's right.....your resident perfume salesman. Just because the rest of the world stops doesn't mean I do. Hell, this is one of the biggest days of the year where I can peddle my own urine to the gullible last minute shopper.

What? I thought we were going to study for our physiology final at 1:00 pm?

Originally posted by Bruce Lovely

Goddamn Bruce.. I feel your pain. These deadbeat people dont want to buy anything these days.. no wonder you cant afford more than one light bulb. I can give you some tips to help increase your sales if you like. Never forget, coffee is for closers.

Alan.....your gift is nothing but generous! I thank you from the bottom of my mild mannered heart.

I also just mailed the person who runs that page and thanked them for giving me a laugh as well.

Buy the Kenny Rogers Christmas CD.
There are some great songs on that CD.

hey I'm working both jobs tomorrow....

awesome thread Bruce...did you ever listen to that mp3?

oh and no perfume this year Bruce...that shit from last year made me break out in hives for a fortnight

12triplenipple.jpg

LOL thats fucking sick,

i hate it when cool threads like this get pushed to the bottom of the page because forum politics and fuckin' retards are whoring away.

let me know when you're done children. i'll come back then.

Amen!
...and I thought it was am's and scarface's pee in the formula.

LOL @ hulkaMMAniacs Sig....

for some reason i just had to laugh at that

Do you get paid more for working on X-mas eve? Damn that must blow balls...

Originally posted by ruffneck119
Do you get paid more for working on X-mas eve? Damn that must blow balls...
Ruffy,please see animal mothers post above....

FUCK YOU AND MERRY CHRISTMAS ALL I WANT IS THAT BIT OF HERPES YOUR MOM GAVE ME TO GO AWAY:D

JKD......wait until I get back to the school where I can type with a good connection. Although I think they're on to me about not being a student; they haven't sent me a report card. Listen, I'm 54 years old, I sell perfume, and the goddamn school thinks I'm going to pay $28,000 a year? Wishful thinking.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Gnuheart
Back