Lets all examine Jones' Defender logic. & How wrong they are

I don't understand why people care about Jones' personality so much. And the funnier thing is that most of the people posting here and bashing Jones come off as bigger assholes than Jones himself.

OMG HYPOCRITICAL

Ka6LZSg.gif

EVERY SINGLE TIME the OP ever posts about Jones again someone needs to be there to drop leave this next to the terd he drops. :eek:

i'm a fan but definitely not a defender. awesome thread though

Jones being handled by gus in the wrestling dept. Is like a soccer player getting owned by a rugby player who is a punter.

We all know jones' technical TD of gus came off a elbow and him tired. And more of gus just stumbling down and geting up.

Jones is talented. No doubt, but to say hes soo dominant is premature based on his advantages.

Beat Gus. Now were talking.

4- Jones continues the eye pokes, and finally fights a guy his size in GUS. Gets arguably a gifted decision, claims it was good for his warrior spirit, and props to GUS. Then claiming he CLEARLY won, and doesnt need a rematch, and more excuses on how GUS got to him. It was not clear at all.

There's a lot wrong with your post, but this here is some serious bullshit. Jones won a clear 49-46 in that fight. Gus did better than most expected but in no way was it a gifted decision for Jones. Only extremely butthurt Jones haters think Gus won that fight.

I don't like Jones and was rooting hard for Cormier. I'd have also rather seen Gus and Glover win. But let's be real. Jones beat Gus convincingly.

I'm not a fan of Jones, but I'm a fan of how butthurt he makes people.

Jones has always had a very annoying personality. I remember when almost everyone couldn't stand him. That said, he keeps beating everyone, and is almost certainly going to be among the greats by the end of his career. He really already is. Which do you think matters?

My biggest issue with Jones defenders is that many don't seem to care if you respect Jones. They become disturbed if you have a reason for merely disliking him. It seems that the vast majority of those that dislike Jones respects him, but that is not enough for the defenders. To them, to express your dislike for Jones is an offense beyond understanding despite the MANY examples that would reasonably justify dislike.

Last edited:
Back