Lets all examine Jones' Defender logic. & How wrong they are

To say that I dislike Jones would be an understatement, but right now TS, you're embarassing me as a Jones disliker (I refuse to say hater since the work was skewed in modern language to include jelousy and butthurt). Please get you butthurt under control TS, for the sake of all of us rational MMA fans who find Jones' attitude to be unsportsmanlike and abrasive.

this.

deal+with+it.gif

More this.

5014dd08f0b05.png

Was rooting for Cormier, but Jones isn't as bad a person as the haters say. also, he's not a dirty fighter.

You guys are so emotional, I love it. Thank you Jon Jones.

The only way Jones wins is by eye poking his opponent. This is a fact! That's your champion??? So, if DC hammered him in the groin and then KOed him, would you still think it was fair? JJ's fans are not ethical, just like him.

Let it go, the pain will go away. I know it hurts
BR
Dr.Phil

Am I the only one around here that doesn't follow fighters outside the ring like some tabloid-reading soccer mom, but only focus on what happens inside the cage?

Who cares if Jones is a POS or the next coming of Christ, he's the champ. Who cares about DC other than the guy is a beast and he brought it to Jones. If you don't love both guys as fighters, I have nothing to say to you.

You seem gotten to.

Jones is the best martial artist on the planet right now. He behaves how he behaves, if you don't like it that is fine but you come off like a whiney bitch when you cry about it.

You do realize you're watching CAGE FIGHTING, right? Who cares if he's an asshole or not. He does what he's paid for and that's winning fights.

I watch Mixed Martial Arts, not just "CAGE FIGHTING". The issue I have in how he conducts himself is that as a Martial Artist (and a parent of a Martial Artist), I strive to be the better person, and to set an example. I would prefer that Jones conduct himself in a professional manner that puts Martial Artists in a good light. Childish displays like he did at the end of the fight do nothing but the contrary.

daniel-cormier-cain-velasquez-ufc-182-backstage-video.jpg

Jones has the power to bring out the emotion in people. Just know that crying over him is a normal reaction to not being on the Bones train.

Am I the only one around here that doesn't follow fighters outside the ring like some tabloid-reading soccer mom, but only focus on what happens inside the cage?

Who cares if Jones is a POS or the next coming of Christ, he's the champ. Who cares about DC other than the guy is a beast and he brought it to Jones. If you don't love both guys as fighters, I have nothing to say to you.

As a parent of a teenager who aspires to compete in MMA, I care. I care because just like any other sport, professionals are who kids who will compete in the future look up to. When professionals can't conduct themselves professionally it give a poor message to those who look up to them.

That said, this is not the first time I have made this argument. This is not just hate for Jones. If you follow my post deep enough, you will find a similar statement about Rashad Evans crotch grab when he fought Forrest Griffin.

Here you go bro. This'll make it feel better.

anusol-ointment-25g.jpg

I watch Mixed Martial Arts, not just "CAGE FIGHTING". The issue I have in how he conducts himself is that as a Martial Artist (and a parent of a Martial Artist), I strive to be the better person, and to set an example. I would prefer that Jones conduct himself in a professional manner that puts Martial Artists in a good light. Childish displays like he did at the end of the fight do nothing but the contrary.

traditional martial artists generally don't have to fight people for a living (or at all) and are not in the fight game.

Back