Lets all examine Jones' Defender logic. & How wrong they are

I'm afraid you have spent far too many hours analyzing what an athlete says lol

Why are MMA fighters held to a greater standard than NBA NFL and MLB? LoL

I don't give a shit what those guys say and I definitely don't give a shit what MMA guys say since they're fighting in the cage.

This shit is entertaining that's all folks !

Jon Jones has fucked this guys head up like Jim Jones Bwhahahahaha

Jones Haters reasons are :

1- Jones was preaching how he was Gods holy child,an Idol for youth, then does the complete opposite.
Hypocrite

2- Jones used this same attitude on how he fights for greatness,and then people noticed his dirty techniques adding up.
Hypocrite/Bullshitter/Dirty tactics

3- Jones started acting out on fans/media by saying he doesn't care what people think about cheap shots or EYE pokes, but then would tweet childish things, and then take them down.
Phony/Childish/Classless/Dirty tactics

4- Jones continues the eye pokes, and finally fights a guy his size in GUS. Gets arguably a gifted decision, claims it was good for his warrior spirit, and props to GUS. Then claiming he CLEARLY won, and doesnt need a rematch, and more excuses on how GUS got to him. It was not clear at all. Continues to Eye poke Glover numerous times.
Fight picking/Bullshitter/classless/Dirty tactics

5- Jones fights DC. Highly heated. Despite HUGE HUGE criticism for his eye pokes, he still manages 1 eye poke JUST as DC was gaining momentum and landing.
then to top it off, celebrates early to solidify his victory, DC admits defeat, and stops his attack, and gets suckered punch by jones.
First time Ive seen a guy winning a fight, celebrate and then feel the need to hit his clearly submitted opponent.
Classless/Dirty tactics/pettiness

Jones defenders reasons are :

1) Hes just a young man, we all make mistakes!
2) Hes a Young champion, He does what he does to win!His eye pokes are accidents!
3) His eye Pokes are accidents! Hes just embracing the Heel role
4)His eye Pokes are accidents! Jones needs to fight anyone else but GUS, because height and reach had NOTHING to do with it
5)His one and only convenient eye POKE was an accident, His suckerpunch on DC means he just embracing the Heel role now!

TALLY
>>>Haters accuse Jones of being a Dirty Fighter & Classless
<<<Defenders refute by saying His eye pokes were always accidental and his behavior is based on being in a "heel role"

Conclusion
A) Haters are right to dislike Jones' behavior, based on the sole credence that he is a "Heel character" as the defenders also do not dispute this fact, but confirm this.

B)Haters are right to label Jones a Dirty Fighter, Since becoming UFC Champion, out of 9 title fights, His opponents have been poked in the eye in 6 of these bouts.
66.6 % eye poke occurrence does not merit "accidental" defense.
Percentage should be higher due to some opponents being poked Numerous Times in one bout.

C)Jones Defenders either support the use of dirty tactics in combat sports, or favor a heel character in infamy. To claim a hater is blindly hating Jones is contrary to testimonial and mathematical evidence.

All of this and you forgot the most basic of reasons why some people hate him.
Being a snitch is a stench that sticks forever.

You do realize you're watching CAGE FIGHTING, right? Who cares if he's an asshole or not. He does what he's paid for and that's winning fights.

ezgif-2264298711.gif

yep. Perfect.

They are fanboys who live vicariously, it really doesn't matter what Jones does they will defend all of his actions as long as he wins. They are like battered wives, reflexively defending their drunken husband from the cops.

When he loses, they will drop him like bad habit & glom on to the next phenom/new breed etc & the cycle will repeat. It's happened before & will happen again.

Jones is a narcissist. Fans of narcissists don't even understand how big of idiots their own idols consider them. That's your consolation prize.

I.... I.... I.... I've tried to quit these forums so many times, and before the weekends fight I hadn't posted here in ages because, well y'know, this is Shertard and all, but after the fight I couldn't help but re log in...

...and I came back for what? 1,000,000 threads about how JJ is either the devil or a god. I even saw a thread or reply where someone stated something akin to "I don't even think he's that skilled, he's just big"

I mean Jesus frikking Christ!

Anyone know where there is a decent forum for rational intelligent gentlemanly conversation regarding MMA?

Someone can make a thread identical to this but argue why Jones "haters" are wrong. It's an endless cycle of bitching at each other.

So many simpletons ruled by their emotions. It's pathetic.

yep. Perfect.

Bob is a great example, I'm not even looking...but every post is about defending Jones. Battered Wife/Stockholm syndrome.

Bob,you seem to be giving a ton of time *reacting* to stuff you don't care/don't read about.

I feel you care......a lot.

Thank you, TS. It warms my heart to see that people are still butthurt this morning.

And STILL UFC, light heavy weight champion of the world ...

Jones defenders? He doesn't need defending. He is what he is, and he's a great fighter. Many great athletes have a similar persona to Jones, it's fine.

Jones won by submission? I missed that part.

They are fanboys who live vicariously, it really doesn't matter what Jones does they will defend all of his actions as long as he wins. They are like battered wives, reflexively defending their drunken husband from the cops.

When he loses, they will drop him like bad habit & glom on to the next phenom/new breed etc & the cycle will repeat. It's happened before & will happen again.

Jones is a narcissist. Fans of narcissists don't even understand how big of idiots their own idols consider them. That's your consolation prize.

Hey thanks man. Here I was sitting at the computer, browsing sherdog and thinking "Man, I sure do have a dry mouth". But then I came across this post...

Your tears will quench my thirst nicely.

Bob is a great example, I'm not even looking...but every post is about defending Jones. Battered Wife/Stockholm syndrome.

Bob,you seem to be giving a ton of time *reacting* to stuff you don't care/don't read about.

here we are, 2 days after arguably the biggest win of jones career, and we are in a thread about why jones is a bad guy. eye pokes, jebus, bla bla. don't you see how sad it sounds?

How has Jones battered any of us? He batters you. lol. You are the ones he makes so mad, and you keep coming back. Like an abused wife.

Jones treats me great, by winning. And making people like you look ridiculous. That is all I ask of him, and he delivers.

Back