Lets all examine Jones' Defender logic. & How wrong they are

Discussion in 'UFC Discussion' started by ackileez, Jan 5, 2015.

1. ackileez

ackileez ANALINGUSing a PAWG

Jones Haters reasons are :

1- Jones was preaching how he was Gods holy child,an Idol for youth, then does the complete opposite.
    Hypocrite

2- Jones used this same attitude on how he fights for greatness,and then people noticed his dirty techniques adding up.
    Hypocrite/Bullshitter/Dirty tactics

3- Jones started acting out on fans/media by saying he doesn't care what people think about cheap shots or EYE pokes, but then would tweet childish things, and then take them down.
    Phony/Childish/Classless/Dirty tactics

4- Jones continues the eye pokes, and finally fights a guy his size in GUS. Gets arguably a gifted decision, claims it was good for his warrior spirit, and props to GUS. Then claiming he CLEARLY won, and doesnt need a rematch, and more excuses on how GUS got to him. It was not clear at all. Continues to Eye poke Glover numerous times.
    Fight picking/Bullshitter/classless/Dirty tactics

5- Jones fights DC. Highly heated. Despite HUGE HUGE criticism for his eye pokes, he still manages 1 eye poke JUST as DC was gaining momentum and landing.
    then to top it off, celebrates early to solidify his victory, DC admits defeat, and stops his attack, and gets suckered punch by jones.
    First time Ive seen a guy winning a fight, celebrate and then feel the need to hit his clearly submitted opponent.
    Classless/Dirty tactics/pettiness

Jones defenders reasons are :

1) Hes just a young man, we all make mistakes!
    2) Hes a Young champion, He does what he does to win!His eye pokes are accidents!
    3) His eye Pokes are accidents! Hes just embracing the Heel role
    4)His eye Pokes are accidents! Jones needs to fight anyone else but GUS, because height and reach had NOTHING to do with it
    5)His one and only convenient eye POKE was an accident, His suckerpunch on DC means he just embracing the Heel role now!

TALLY
    >>>Haters accuse Jones of being a Dirty Fighter & Classless
    <<<Defenders refute by saying His eye pokes were always accidental and his behavior is based on being in a "heel role"

Conclusion
    A) Haters are right to dislike Jones' behavior, based on the sole credence that he is a "Heel character" as the defenders also do not dispute this fact, but confirm this.

B)Haters are right to label Jones a Dirty Fighter, Since becoming UFC Champion, out of 9 title fights, His opponents have been poked in the eye in 6 of these bouts.
    66.6 % eye poke occurrence does not merit "accidental" defense.
    Percentage should be higher due to some opponents being poked Numerous Times in one bout.

C)Jones Defenders either support the use of dirty tactics in combat sports, or favor a heel character in infamy. To claim a hater is blindly hating Jones is contrary to testimonial and mathematical evidence.

2. Jose Aldo Nova

Jose Aldo Nova in vino veritas Platinum Member

And STILL UFC, light heavy weight champion of the world ...

3. JonesBones

JonesBones Excuse my contraflow

The saddest thing is, I bet you have examined Jones more than yourself. You sound like a preacher with a fragile ego. What are you championing? Righteousness? What is your cause, and how does Jones not fit into it?

4. RoscoeRufus

RoscoeRufus Lineal Pootie Tang Belt Champion

this.

[​IMG]

5. maleproblem

maleproblem Blue Belt

You couldn't analyze the twilight series let alone another human being's logic processes.

6. Author

Author Brown Belt

I don't even care about the dirty tactics and distasteful sportsmanship. Whatever, it's a fight you know? The only thing you need to assess about poor defender logic is this:

Haters "hate" because his personality is super questionable, since half the time we don't know whether to believe in his words or the face(s) he puts on, his motives, etc.

Defender logic for that argument? "Who cares, he is a talented athlete, he wins, he fights awesome, so MMA, much skill."

The fucked up thing about that belief is his defenders will have you believe that's the sole reason you should root for Jones or any other athletic figure/team. Their god damn win ratio or talents associated with the sport they play. Wut?

7. chinarice

chinarice Gold Belt

Jones' delusional haters :

DC - throws punch after bell.

Typical Jon Jones hater : OMG JON IS SO DISRESPECTFUL! HE CROSSED THE LINE! HE CONVINCED POOR OLD DANIEL THE FIGHT WAS OVER, EVEN THOUGH THERE IS A BELL THAT RINGS EVERY TIME.

THAT mEAN OLD JONES. SO CLASSLESS!!!

Derp.

8. GordaoPreguico

GordaoPreguico Red Belt

I dont like or dislike Jones but man the butt hurt you have is serious.

9. taedium

taedium The implication

He is a professional cage fighter and a pretty good one at that. Everything else is semantics.
    I recommend watching Days of our lives instead, there you can find some righteous people to admire, as well as indulging in some quality drama (which seems to be your main focus)

10. BiasBEgone

BiasBEgone Purple Belt

The only issue I have is the eye pokes. Last fight though, I was pleasantly surprised.

Besides the eye pokes, every other aspect you mentioned is childish and drama queen related.

I don`t like Jones antics and personality, but his fighting skills won me over.

11. Hans Gercmiov

Hans Gercmiov Titanium Belt

12. BiasBEgone

BiasBEgone Purple Belt

9/10

13. lelouch

lelouch Purple Belt

:icon_lol:

14. Jew Jif Shoes

Jew Jif Shoes Nullius in Verba

I love the taste of TS's tears of righteousness mixed in with my morning coffee.

15. Greninja

Greninja Orange Belt

This is an easy way to explain it as a Jones fan: WE DONT GIVE A SHIT.

I watch this sport for entertainment value only. I always lol @ you babies who watch this sport for role models

16. Minnja

Minnja Touch-Butt white belt Platinum Member

Someone can make a thread identical to this but argue why Jones "haters" are wrong. It's an endless cycle of bitching at each other.

17. Greninja

Greninja Orange Belt

jon "bones" jones!!!!!

18. Greninja

Greninja Orange Belt

This is the greatest gif ever

19. Dontfight

Dontfight Purple Belt

Jones is the best fighter ever.

"fake hypocrite blah blah"

Who the fuck cares, he's a killer inside, he tried to keep a smile on but 'nice' image is not fitting him.
    He strives to be decent. He didn't want to eye poke and even didn't put his hand on DC face as much as he did vs others.

What happened after the buzzer - it was DC swinging (almost hitting ref too)

DC did nothing honourable, he went all the way out to fuel the animosity. No hating on DC, but dont pretend he's innocent. It was even 2nd time he started a brawl at UFC staredown (first vs Cummins)

Jones reaction hating on DC is warranted and natural.
    Jones won fair and square.

Last edited: Jan 5, 2015
  20. Rozko

Rozko Black Belt

Jon Jones is an egotistical prick and he has earned the right to be 9 times in a row. You can hate the dude all you want but he has millions in the bank and is one of the best fighters this sport has ever seen. In 20 years he will be remembered as being the best of his generation and his opponents as footnotes. Keep on hating.