Lethal Weapon or Robocop (1987)

Choose

• Total voters

the ambush

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Here we go folks, two action heavyweights head 2 head. Please give me your winner.

Lethal_weapon1.jpg

giphy+%281%29.gif

seriously tough choice,2 excellent movies. but i do favour films that have more humour in them,so i vote.

Robocop. It was a film for the time, but it hinted at the future with megacorps ruling the world. Hell, I wouldn't bet against them trying to buy cities and police departments publicly in the next 25-30 years.

strange match up but I can dig it. Love both flicks but have to go with Lethal Weapon.

you're a jerk for making me pick actually.

Robocop will never forgive me. :(

MEL GIBSON VIA TRIANGLE CHOKE !!!

Robocop. It was a film for the time, but it hinted at the future with megacorps ruling the world. Hell, I wouldn't bet against them trying to buy cities and police departments publicly in the next 25-30 years.
Verhoeven, making social commentaries palatable for the masses. I've enjoyed it as a young lad, made me think a lot when watching it as an adult.

Definitely Robocop, although if you're going with an entire body of work including sequels Lethal Weapon takes it.

As good as Lethal Weapon is, it's Robocop for me. I can watch that movie at any time and be into it.

As a cop i don't think I can pick between them.

As a cop you would have to pick Police Academy.

Here we go folks, two action heavyweights head 2 head. Please give me your winner.

Lethal_weapon1.jpg

giphy+%281%29.gif

Let's think about this:
philosophical: Robocop---when do you lose your humanity
comdey: Robocop--I'll buy that for a dollar and I like it
action/gore: robocop--the dude in the office getting shot up, peter weller getting shot up, nut shooting a rapist
story: a cop gets killed and comes back as part robot and has some of his humanity shining through and gets revenge. It is like a cyborg charlie fucking bronson

Robocop wins in every fucking category.

Back