Lethal Weapon 5 is a go

It's good because one of the characters is black already so they don't have to mess with shit

It's good because one of the characters is black already so they don't have to mess with shit
They'll replace Gibson with a black female actor and replace glover with a tranny.

Oh, I'm pretty sure Martin Riggs will get to learn how a new female rookie on the force is the REAL Vietnam sniper and the REAL jiu jitsu master.

We can even redo this scene...

...and have Mel Gibson run over and drink the leaking egg nog while staring creepily at the strong confident woman.

Oh, I'm pretty sure Martin Riggs will get to learn how a new female rookie on the force is the REAL Vietnam sniper and the REAL jiu jitsu master.

We can even redo this scene...

...and have Mel Gibson run over and drink the leaking egg nog while staring creepily at the strong confident woman.

The character arcs changed as the series progressed on. The people who say the characters acted different in each movie were actually paying attention. For example, both Riggs and Murtaugh were quite neutered in 3/4 unlike the first 2. A person might have noticed Marcus(Martin Lawrence) in Bad Boys 3 was neutered to mirror Lethal Weapon, although I still contest the Lethal Weapon series was better.

fuck, I mean, I'll watch it
mel-gibson-danny-glover-1112273.jpg

murtaugh.gif

murtaugh-shock_orig.jpg

source.gif

The character arcs changed as the series progressed on. The people who say the characters acted different in each movie were actually paying attention. For example, both Riggs and Murtaugh were quite neutered in 3/4 unlike the first 2. A person might have noticed Marcus(Martin Lawrence) in Bad Boys 3 was neutered to mirror Lethal Weapon, although I still contest the Lethal Weapon series was better.

Yeah I wasn't crazy about LW3 or 4. I didn't care for tamed husband Riggs with a haircut.

And both 3 and 4 focused too much on comedy overall. The first two were high stakes serious movies with funny stuff in them.

If they make a 5th one, he better unleash the beast, Rambo 4 style.

It’s just been revoked...

If Rene Russo does full frontal nudity, I'll watch.

I read some leaked news that the bad guys were gonna be Jews per Gibson’s request.

He’s got a good tongue lashing to hand out in this one.

Definitely no chance of this sucking.

I can't see an in-character reason for Murtaugh to still be involved in police work at this stage of his life. Though it is funny that so many actors have been accused of rape that we've forgiven old Mel for his antisemitism.

Richer Donner coming back to direct can't be true can it? The guy is 89 years old and has been retired since 2006.

Will they use that appallingly bad 'youthification' stuff that they used on The Irishman to make it suck even more than it's probably going to.
I liked 1-4 but really have no desire to see it dug up again.

Back