Crime Let them eat cake. Riot police fight off attempt to get to Macron

That doesn't track to me. Production is being constrained by consumption. You can't have productivity growth without consumption growth.

Production and consumption are both required. You are being intentionally obtuse here and wandering way off the point.

You are also wrong depending on the time frame, you can always divert excess productive capacity to investment when consumption is too low which is what good fiscal policy is all about.

At the end of the day statements like "reducing consumption is always bad" just don't make sense and lack context.

It’s amazing how most people seem to look at Macron as the bad guy for trying to reform a horrible economic system

The yellow vests, while smaller in number, still protest every weekend.

AND the unions have been on strike for what, over a month?

Macron is a globalist Rothschild agent. He is telling the French people that their pensions must be reformed to free up money to ship in more migrants and to pay for new Homes to gift the migrants.

the French need a revolution

the Rothschilds openly celebrate white genocide and work to make it happen.

That doesn't track to me. Production is being constrained by consumption. You can't have productivity growth without consumption growth.
But you can't pay out pensions for people when you don't have enough money to do so. I don't like a lot of this stuff, but social security is definitely unsustainable in many countries as it is now due to live expectancy

But you can't pay out pensions for people when you don't have enough money to do so. I don't like a lot of this stuff, but social security is definitely unsustainable in many countries as it is now due to live expectancy

Isn't this exactly the kind of situation where everyone agrees that deficit spending is good?

The problem isn't people living longer, the problem is people stopped having kids. This demographic problem is temporary. It corrects itself in a generation. That sounds like the exact type of recession period that all Keynesian's agree deficit spending is intended for.

Isn't this exactly the kind of situation where everyone agrees that deficit spending is good?

The problem isn't people living longer, the problem is people stopped having kids. This demographic problem is temporary. It corrects itself in a generation. That sounds like the exact type of recession period that all Keynesian's agree deficit spending is intended for.
Kinda. But urbanization will create lower fertility. And with all jobs being located in urban areas it will compound itself.
Dude I hate debt. Basically it should be issued only in emergencies.

Ah i remember posting in to epic yellow vest riot thread and watching streams, were good times

The boxer is still the mvp protester

Magazine

And yea a group of protesters trying to get at the president in our country would lead to those protesters getting shot up.

That would be a very fast way to start a civil unrest/conflict plus political suicide for the pres if it was done in a similar political climate that france is in

Cant really just start shooting at people, escalation and all that

Last edited:
Most of the protests happen on weekends

I was making the comment in jest because I always hear that one when there are lefty protests.

Was also going to say they are all cashing in their monthly Soros cheques.

Back