Let the fans vote who fights Conor

muaytao

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
American idol style!
joking aside they should let the fans vote on social media. good idea?
raw

Last edited:
Sure. If that was the case I think it would be Cerrone by a fair margin and that's fine.

American idol style!
Being on Sherdog long enough has taught me that fans shouldn't be included in any discussion.

UFC does this anyways they pick fan friendly fights most of the time unless its granting rematches.

I believe that's how Anderson Silva got his title shot against Rich Franklin.

Nate's crushing it on that poll and the one here at Sherdog.

The fans have spoken. :D

American idol style!

The fans always decide .. some UFC rep is lurking on Sherdog right now trying to get a tally on popular opinion. That is how Miesha lost her TS against Ronda, the fans didn't want it.

the people have spoken....Nor Cal ...Let's get it!

The fans always decide .. some UFC rep is lurking on Sherdog right now trying to get a tally on popular opinion. That is how Miesha lost her TS against Ronda, the fans didn't want it.
yeah one time i made a thread saying robbie lawler doesnt deserve to be #4 p4p and the next day he dropped down lol

they did the voting thing to see who franklin should fight next, after silva was voted, dana said that this would be the last time the fans voted for what the next fight will be. And i kind of agree with him eventhough silva probably wouldn't be what he is without this

The fans have made many fights via poll without even knowing it.

Nate works so long as there is not a worthless interim title at stake.

Back