Let Me Get This Straight, Silva is Fighting Diaz...

SuperBadAzz

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
With a titanium rod in his leg? The Diaz brothers have never been too keen on checking kicks (just watch Nate's last fight). This could be very bad..

lex_luger_9555.jpg

Don't worry, he'll knock him out with head strikes anyway.

This fight gonna be SO epic.

Thank God for this. (And Conor)

Is normal for to have metal feet arms

Fight is a joke. Silva is above his weight class and WAY above his skill level

I am a Diaz fan and I don't really want this fight to happen.... =/

Wwe medical exams were really lax... In fact they had a real problem getting quality officiating all around from time keepers to pre fight meds to the refs in the ring. It's amazing some government organization didn't shut them down for athlete endagerment

It's a money grab not a competitive fight. This is coming from a Diaz fan / Silva hater.

Fight is a joke. Silva is above his weight class and WAY above his skill level

Hope people are ready to apologize after Silva gets tuned up, homie.

It's a money grab not a competitive fight. This is coming from a Diaz fan / Silva hater.

You're hearby kicked off the 209 cheerleader wagon and are thus not allowed to celebrate our certain victory.

and It seems everyone including Diaz fans make excuses how he can't win before every fight. I think there were like 5 people on this forum saying he was going to stand with Daley and outbox him. Condit was supposed to knock him out round 1 too and Diaz outlanded him to the head.

If Silva gets tuned up, homie, it will be because he's finally lost his ultimate battle with Father Time.

Counter-strikers depend heavily on their reflexes and it's one of the first things to go as you age.

The Greco-Roman wrestler types seem to handle aging better (Hendo, Randy, etc.) since they don't rely on speed so much.

Dos Anjos has titanium plates on his jaw.

Is normal.

If Silva gets tuned up, homie, it will be because he's finally lost his ultimate battle with Father Time.

Counter-strikers depend heavily on their reflexes and it's one of the first things to go as you age.

The Greco-Roman wrestler types seem to handle aging better (Hendo, Randy, etc.) since they don't rely on speed so much.

LISTEN HERE HOMIE, don't be making excuses before the fight before Silva's inevitable starching. Leave that to after the fight!!
Diaz has been in a ring getting raped by Joe Schilling for the past few years. I think he knows how to fight.

Back