Let him go out

The Mookster

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Im fine watching Cody get ktfoed. He was getting lit up yes, and likely would have gotten koed. But this is the man’s life... to watch him lose twice in a row and see him standing there, not wobbled at all looking at the ref... thats more brutal to me than watching somebody get ktfoed. I was rooting for Tj and am glad he won but... let the man go out. He’s a warrior and he’s dedicated his life to this not to mention, his families livelyhood rests on this stoppage. Let them fight til the end god damn it

If he wanted the fight to continue, he should've been better and not blocking punches with his face.

Can't really blame anyone but himself for getting in that position.

I'm kinda 50 / 50 on that.

As a fight fan, I'm like

8rWSPVW.gif

But as a human being, I don't want to see a guy beat to death.

He was getting lit but he was still defending and the lights were still on.

I would have loved to see him KO'ed, but good stoppage, he was getting wrecked.

The stoppage was a bit early

Cody should have the opportunity to go out like a warrior.

MMA is becoming too soft these days.

I'm kinda 50 / 50 on that.

As a fight fan, I'm like

8rWSPVW.gif

But as a human being, I don't want to see a guy beat to death.
I dont want to watch a man get beat to death but what Im saying is that going out isnt like instant brain death... overeem has been koed 11 times or whatev... let cody go out cuz its better than watching the look in his face when he realizes the ref took away everything he has worked for, not his opponent

I dont want to watch a man get beat to death but what Im saying is that going out isnt like instant brain death... overeem has been koed 11 times or whatev... let cody go out cuz its better than watching the look in his face when he realizes the ref took away everything he has worked for, not his opponent

I can respect where you are coming from.

We have dudes like Darren The Damage Elkins, who have been damn near NDE'd and came back to win.

I can respect where you are coming from.

We have dudes like Darren The Damage Elkins, who have been damn near NDE'd and came back to win.
Agreed. Also Cheik Kongo vs Pat Barry, Scott Smith vs i forget who, Bork vs Carwin, Edgar vs Maynard, so many examples. Its weird to let some people have a chance to make a legendary comeback but not others

' o it's heartbraking to see him stand there and look at the ref' bitch stfu it's fighting

Dude. TJ had already taken everything from him after 30 unanswered strikes. Fuckin fight was over

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back