Let’s give some recognition to the uncommonly good officiating from last night

Benoitthegr8

Filthy Pensioner
Platinum Member
Reaction score
As much as we like to shit on the referees for early and or late stoppages, enforcement of eye pokes, ect... they all seemed to be on the same wavelength last night. Actually letting the fighters fight, issuing warnings when the stoppage was near, moreover actually giving the combatants the benefit of the doubt, the chance to fight out of compromising positions. It actually felt like I was watching a rerun of a card from 2009 or something, props specifically to Mr. No Nonsense...

I’m sure that Sherdoggers will have their complaints, but as an entire event I thought the card was like a throwback, the Just Bleed Deities approve of their efforts.

Discuss your favorite moments, mine was the Merab vs. Moraes fight, basically in its entirety

<{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}>

Yeah, Peterson and Herb did well in two of those super crazy fights. Moraes had homie stanky-leggin all over the cage, but he gave him every chance to hang in there.

Alot of folks can reasonably argue that Herb or Ortegas corner could have stopped that fight, but Brian actually did come back and went toe to toe with Volk in the 5th.

Keith Peterson did an awesome job on the Merab/Moraes fight..

Cigarettes and booze bless..

lbc6h9ul7zx41.jpg

I think Moraes in R2 was kind of a late stoppage
I understand giving him some time because Moraes is tough and he gave Merab a lot of time in the first, but Moraes had no offense the whole round

Back