Let’s be realistic here!

true_fan

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Just a reminder.

Justin hit Eddie with everything and still got finished. Yet Conor played with Eddie and finished him like nothing.
Also it took Justin almost 5 rounds to finish Tony and he hit him with everything he had.
Do u see the sequence of events here and what is consistent, Justin doesn’t have those 1 punch or kick finish against the top guys and also vey open to getting clipped.
Basically, u who think he is a dangerous fight for Khabib are really really reaching.
giphy.gif

Just a reminder.

Justin hit Eddie with everything and still got finished. Yet Conor played with Eddie and finished him like nothing.
Also it took Justin almost 5 rounds to finish Tony and he hit him with everything he had.
Do u see the sequence of events here and what is consistent, Justin doesn’t have those 1 punch or kick finish against the top guys and also vey open to getting clipped.
Basically, u who think he is a dangerous fight for Khabib are really really reaching.
giphy.gif

Its so bizarre that you don't understand that styles make fights

Khabib isn't going to out kickbox Justin for 5 rounds.

That was old reckless Gaethje. He's now smart, find your spots Gaethje.

Can we all agree that some fighters get better by losing? I think Gaethje is one of them.

Its so bizarre that you don't understand that styles make fights

Khabib isn't going to out kickbox Justin for 5 rounds.
Also bizarre how people get better and everyone knows mmath works so well. Ts is probably right but its not impossible to think justin can win.

Styles make fights. I would definitely favor Conor over Justin, really bad stylistic matchup for him.

However - I think that Justin has a better shot at Khabib with his wrestling background than Conor does (Although I still favor Khabib)

Conor was countering eddie while Justin and him banged it out. You have never spar'd before in your life i see. Getting countered is the hardest type of punishment you can take.

We get it, you like Khabib

You don't have to make a thread shitting on Justin everyday you loser lol

The game plan to fight Ferguson was to limit the big power punches and outbox him. Gaethje's coach was saying it in the corner after pretty much every round.

Gaethje is a pretty big underdog but it's still a very intriguing fight. Wouldn't surprise me if Gaethje's fights dirty to try to unsettle Khabib. Wonder if you can bet on an eyepoke happening?

thats just another easy win for khabib. don't get it why shertards starting a gaethje hypetrain. Masvidal was also going to beat usman. romero x izzy and bla bla bla.

Conor never fights so its irrelevant

Khabib beats Gaethje 16/20 times regardless.

But that was Justin before the OS update. This is Patient Justin 2.0 now.

Back