Less T/KOs in WMMA just proves women have better chins and are tougher than men

Or ... it's tough to KO someone when 90% of your strikes are thrown from 2 feet out of range. Being KO'd from a kiai is very rare. Think about it.

Of course female strikes are less powerful then men but females also obsorb those strikes with weaker neck/shoulder muscles too. Therefore this whole “there are no T/KOs in WMMA cause women are pillow punches” is false. From what I’ve seen women are more likely to grind it out when faced with adversity while guys more often than not curl up and surrender when in the same scenario.

Lol I’ll give him some credit for this one.

I called for the ban before most but now that he’s a known troll I’m almost rooting for him

"Of course"
"We all know"
"Anyone with common sense can see that"

....all predicates to bullshit threads.

Of course female strikes are less powerful then men but females also obsorb those strikes with weaker neck/shoulder muscles too. Therefore this whole “there are no T/KOs in WMMA cause women are pillow punches” is false. From what I’ve seen women are more likely to grind it out when faced with adversity while guys more often than not curl up and surrender when in the same scenario.
agree. also there is no scientific proof that guys hit harder than women

Or, unpopular opinion here, many of these women are used to being hit by men, so when they get hit by a women that shit doesn't phase them?

Nope, I’m my own person. As shocking as it may be to you, there’s more than one person on this site that has respect for women.

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and assume that you're a verified member of antifa and are subbed to every single SJW subreddit known to man

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and assume that you're a verified member of antifa and are subbed to every single SJW subreddit known to man
You responded to a week old thread just to try an insult me?

Back