Less T/KOs in WMMA just proves women have better chins and are tougher than men

Can this guy get banned already 0lease? His "I'm a 205 pounds man and got tapped by a 115 pounds girl" was funny at first but his gimmick is already stale and boring

This is why I think we should have intersex fights. Give women the chance to showcase their might against the inferior males.

You got subbed by a 115lbs female, fuck off.

Of course female strikes are less powerful then men but females also obsorb those strikes with weaker neck/shoulder muscles too. Therefore this whole “there are no T/KOs in WMMA cause women are pillow punches” is false. From what I’ve seen women are more likely to grind it out when faced with adversity while guys more often than not curl up and surrender when in the same scenario.
40112689_1841799612553816_16553967894921216_n.jpg

I really don’t get why the mods haven’t banned this guy. He’s one of the most transparent trolls

Dammit, your troll job was going so well but you had to go and jump the shark. What a shame.

Of course female strikes are less powerful then men but females also obsorb those strikes with weaker neck/shoulder muscles too. Therefore this whole “there are no T/KOs in WMMA cause women are pillow punches” is false. From what I’ve seen women are more likely to grind it out when faced with adversity while guys more often than not curl up and surrender when in the same scenario.
Dude, just because a little girl choked you out doesn't mean you have to be emasculated for the rest of your life.

Shouldn't you be asking for that little girl to rematch you?

I mean the gimmick was cute at 1st but now that TS has been outed as a troll I think we know what time it is.

O3DHIA5.gif

Have you ever seen a WMMA fighter throw a shot like Dan Henderson or Yoel Romero? Power matters.
The rare times we see women have a bit of explosion we see stoppages. Rose against JJ. Fuckin fern against bobby. Fact is almost all women have a combination of poor technique and poor physical attributes.

Wow, you guys are unreal. The only poster on this site who gives credit and respect to women, and you all want him banned. Absolutely disgusting, the lot of you.

Lemme guess you got KO'd by a 115 lb girl while you were sparring last night.

Back in the day he would’ve gotten banned so fast his head would’ve spun.

Oh how times have changed

<{clintugh}>

Don't listen to them TS.... the women on the roster are the real A level athletes.

VelvetyBelatedBellsnake.gif

Im assuming that you got knocked out cold by that 115lb girl in a rematch right ?
The only funny thing about your threads are replies when you are getting nerdbashed . p4p worst troller in sherdog

Wow, you guys are unreal. The only poster on this site who gives credit and respect to women, and you all want him banned. Absolutely disgusting, the lot of you.
Looks like we found his alt account

Back