LESS physical talent than Roxanne Modafferi?

Platinum Perry Mason

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Has there ever been a UFC fighter on a numbered card with less physical talent than "The Happy Warrior"?
I've been watching MMA for more than 20 years and I honestly cant think of one.

Thread saver

source.gif

Last edited:
Mendes vs McKenzie only thing comes to mind mostly bc I'm not familiar enough with mentioned fighter. Just seen small clips on TUF of her struggling amateur level offerings.

Anthony perosh and Dan Kelly spring to mind. Soooo slow and cumbersome with their movements.

She's 23-16 and has been fighting professionally for 17 years. She's actually a beast martial artist.

Honestly yeah.....she's probably the least physically talented fighter (or one of them) I've ever seen.

Of course that, coupled with the fact that she's been around as long as she has (way longer than many have been MMA fans even), will always make me cheer for her. Toiled around women's MMA when there was no money or exposure or fame AND stuck around when the overall talent level jumped up big time.

She deserves any and everything she gets, and probably more.

She makes my weiner feel funny.

Bethe, as that jump over cord is one of the most un-athletic things ever seen in professional combat sports.

a thread saver for our sherdoggers who like the bigger ladies
giphy.gif

Majin Roxy is gonna paint the octagon red with her opponent's blood.

I always thought Jeremy Horn was a great technician, but not a very athletic fighter.

Back