Less of a punk outside of the octagon, Kos or Nick Diaz?

Nick Diaz is a nice duuuude.

I've heard Diaz is really nice, getting tickets for fans, giving kids free BJJ lessons, all sorts of things. Haven't heard much about Kos outside the cage but I'm sure he's not a total asshole.

I don't know about Kos but I'm sure Nick is a good guy.

If I was a famous fighter, everything I say would get over analyzed and taken the wrong way as well.

Everything I've heard about Nick outside the cage is that he's pretty nice to fans. Not sure about kos, I think I heard he wasn't so bad either.

None of us ever get to know these guys personally so it's hard to say anyone is this or that.
I'll bet if you approach either of them as a fan of theirs, they'll be receptive.

I've heard Diaz is really nice, getting tickets for fans, giving kids free BJJ lessons, all sorts of things. Haven't heard much about Kos outside the cage but I'm sure he's not a total asshole.

Those free tix were wolf tix, bro.

How is Diaz even considered a bad guy?

Because he's not all lovey dovey with other UFC MMA FIGHTERS, doesn't mean he's just gonna bully and be a prick to the average joe.

I have no idea....but I could not stand Kos after TUF....over time though I became a fan of his...still am and would think he is really a funny cool guy to hang with...I'll never know...just my two cents...

diaz seems nice unless someone tries to not let him be the alpha - similar to how hes humble in victory and classless in defeat

Never met either but, From what I've read others poster write over the years. Diaz seems very fan friendly, Koscheck not so much

Nick and Nate are both really cool, polite dudes. I have never met Kos but I have heard he is friendly but really egotistical.

Probably both are cool. Most people are actually and i meet a lot of different people on a daily basis.

I've met Nick 5 or 6 times at the gym. He's never been anything but nice, even going out of his way to talk to a nobody like me.

He clearly has anxiety about the pressure and publicity he gets in MMA, but he's certainly not a bad person.

Back