Lesnar would destroy frank ngannou

You saw how Blaydes dominated Hunt and made the fight much more one sided than Lesnar did? After the second round, of course.

Yeah, he couldn't do that to Ngannou. Therefore, Lesnar can't either, Blaydes is a superior wrestler nowadays and Lesnar without roids won't be 240lbs+, be sure about that. Blaydes is a real big heavyweight, Lesnar is a roided white monkey.

lmao how could a fight be more one sided than lesnar vs hunt? Lesnar recked him for 3 rounds. blaydes was lucky he won tbh and showed he has a worse chin than lesnar who wasn't phased by hunt bombs

Get outta here with that fantasy shit. ONE punch landed, and it will land, and Brock will be turtled for the remainder of the "fight".

Brock is 10x as afraid of Ngannou's punch as Ngannou is of his TD.

When Ngannou lands ONE bomb, it's the beginning of the guaranteed end for Brock. A TD is no guaranteed finish ofr Brock.

So no.

<DontBelieve1>

Brock is the same. He just destroyed top 5 Mark Hunt with a 6 year layoff when everyone said it would be a walkoff KO easy win for Hunt. Ngannou LITERALLY has not trained wrestling, he would be an easier fight than Hunt
That's a fair argument, actually.

But I don't think he'd win.

You all laugh but in real life, a pro wrestler could powerbomb or suplex someone to death, then crush their souls with PG shit-talking on the mic.

Why do you think the Undertaker didn't take up MMA? It's because in sparring he damn near kills his training partners.

lmao how could a fight be more one sided than lesnar vs hunt? Lesnar recked him for 3 rounds. blaydes was lucky he won tbh and showed he has a worse chin than lesnar who wasn't phased by hunt bombs
Blaydes was throwing Hunt around, Lesnar did some lay'n'pray there and you know it.

Blaydes is lucky because he actually has a chin? LOL what stupid statement

Lesnar didn't received the same clean bombs Blaydes did, he would've been KO'd if that really had taken place, Ngannou murders him.

Actually i would prefer to watch Blaydes rape non-roided-Lesnar.

Get outta here with that fantasy shit. ONE punch landed, and it will land, and Brock will be turtled for the remainder of the "fight".

Brock is 10x as afraid of Ngannou's punch as Ngannou is of his TD.

When Ngannou lands ONE bomb, it's the beginning of the guaranteed end for Brock. A TD is no guaranteed finish ofr Brock.

So no.

people said the same thing about hunt bro, brock wasn't even phased

xBV2gmn1aNmAU.gif

Let us not forget that Stipe had to eat some punches to do what he did. I'm not quite sure that Brock could take those shots.
<PlusJuan>
This
People seem to think Stipe just took Francis down at will from the opening bell, Stipe had to wear Francis down and weather a storm.

Let us not forget that Stipe had to eat some punches to do what he did. I'm not quite sure that Brock could take those shots.

You Already forgot the shots he took from Carwin and Mark Hunt BRO ??

Just love taps, RIGHT ??

{<hhh] .

Blaydes was throwing Hunt around, Lesnar did some lay'n'pray there and you know it.

Blaydes is lucky because he actually has a chin? LOL what stupid statement

Lesnar didn't received the same clean bombs Blaydes did, he would've been KO'd if that really had taken place, Ngannou murders him.

Actually i would prefer to watch Blaydes rape non-roided-Lesnar.

lol you are delusional, brock got hit flush a number of times by hunt, ngannou is a worse version of hunt, worse striking, worse takedown defense, he only has power

<PlusJuan>
This
People seem to think Stipe just took Francis down at will from the opening bell, Stipe had to wear Francis down and weather a storm.

Stipe didn't try to take francis down he chose to stand and bang with him and then started going for takedowns

Lester wouldn't make it one round with Frankincense

Come on, My dood, your from the boxing forum too. Lesnar did a good job of hiding his chin for the most part in the Hunt fight. Blaydes was caught way cleaner.

<26> I'm disappointed in you.

Come on, My dood, your from the boxing forum too. Lesnar did a good job of hiding his chin for the most part in the Hunt fight. Blaydes was caught way cleaner.

<26> I'm disappointed in you.
so we're knocking brock for having better striking defense than blaydes? He took Hunt bombs that have walk-off KO'd other fighters, period.

Temple shot, not even phased
2142e085ea980e93111057fa9a33e3b2.gif

so we're knocking brock for having better striking defense than blaydes? He took Hunt bombs that have walk-off KO'd other fighters, period.

Temple shot, not even phased
2142e085ea980e93111057fa9a33e3b2.gif

vanilla boy wrecks chocolate
#granithead
2cy5tzs.gif

Brock is the same. He just destroyed top 5 Mark Hunt with a 6 year layoff when everyone said it would be a walkoff KO easy win for Hunt. Ngannou LITERALLY has not trained wrestling, he would be an easier fight than Hunt

Yeah like Blaydes just took Ngannou down at will... oh no. He got wrecked. But he took Hunt down at will. Ngannou is as big and long as Brock. Not a 5'10 short obese guy. Brock would get wrecked.

Back