Lesnar Dodges WWE Punishment for UFC Drug Scandal

Well I'm definitely not a teenager. I'm probably older than you are. Unfortunately that was me trying to sound current, which I probably failed miserably at, but that is something old people do. We try to sound cool and fail miserably at it lol.

My original post in this thread that you got upset about thougj was clearly meant to be humorous with a little bit of logic mixed in.
Well I love your self awareness that's for sure!

Regardless I thunk it hurts we but maybe when your entire roster is juiced to gills you're playing the long game.

Do you know what gills are or are you just copying a [hrase Mark Hunt used because you think he's so cool that you want to emulate him in every way?

If the WWE's entire roster were using steroids do you think they'd be so small? In the 80s, lots of WWF wrestlers were 300 pound steroid users. Half the guys in the WWE roster today never would have been hired in the 80s because they aren't muscular enough.

Brock doesn't give a single fuck about that. Even as a fan, Hunt in wrong, everyone knew Brock was on something before the fight,even Hunt,yet he still took the fight and a big amount of money, wasnt something like 700k? Caid did 450k iirc. So he went against a guy who doesn't have great KO power even when its a 300lbs monster, who doesn't have the skill to sub Hunt or even hurt him bad and make his biggest paycheck in his UFC career and still is complaining? If he was going to make that scandal,don't take the fight.

Do you know what gills are or are you just copying a [hrase Mark Hunt used because you think he's so cool that you want to emulate him in every way?

If the WWE's entire roster were using steroids do you think they'd be so small? In the 80s, lots of WWF wrestlers were 300 pound steroid users. Half the guys in the WWE roster today never would have been hired in the 80s because they aren't muscular enough.
Who gives a shit? It's wrestling. Gills are the things fish breath out of Bro. I don't really wanna emulate him in every way but I do like myself a bucket of chicken or two.

Wow shocking. WWE stars use PEDs and Painkillers... big news!

Painkillers are a legal medication with a prescription. WWE wrestlers aren;t even .1% of the painkiller users in the country. Besides, they get worse injuries than UFC stars so why wouldn't they need painkillers? Look up the number of UFC stars who have had broken necks compared to the number of WWE wrestlers who have had broken necks as a result of their job sometime and educate yourself on the situation.

If I was a wrestler in wwe I wouldn't want some 300 lb jackass suplexing me when they are unfairly exempt of testing. I understand the politics of money drawing, but you should put the health of fighters and wrestlers foremost.

I figured they would come up with something to keep their cash cow on the card

View attachment 124337

WWE suspended their champ for 30 days for failing a test, a 2nd offense would be 60 days, 3rd they're fired. WWE on their own tested their champ and suspended him. While when I see somebody like John Cena or The Rock I think to myself how the shit am I suppose to believe they pass the wellness tests? But when they ban their champ and big star of the moment, I know they're doing something. It just confuses me lol.

Somebody who requires PEDs to compete and is babied by his contactors. I don't blame Hunt one bit, that was pure corruption

So you are saying Brock is little. There are a lot of things you could call him and I'm sure he'e been called lots of things. Out of all the things to call him, for you choose "little"is ...comical to say the least.

If I was a wrestler in wwe I wouldn't want some 300 lb jackass suplexing me when they are unfairly exempt of testing. I understand the politics of money drawing, but you should put the health of fighters and wrestlers foremost.

First of all, people don;t become wrestlers, or even fighters, because health is their first and foremost priority. It's not even in their top 5 priorities.

Second if your were a pro wrestler, you would want the person supplying you to be safe and to have a record of not injuring his opponents. Brock has a record of being safe and has never caused anybody serious injury because of a botched suplex. If anything, his great strength makes performing the maneuver easier than it would e otherwise, allowing more more control over what he is doing than if he had less strength.

well if he's such a safe athletic specimen, why is he failing tests?

I can't attest to what damage he has done to opponents, and neither can you

Are people actually surprised? Of course WWE is not punishing him. He has had a special treatment for years now, because he is their top guy. It would be stupid to suspend their biggest draw. Some are more equal than others. And why should we care? It's pro-wrestling, it's entertainment. Like all Hollywood action movie actors are all natty... The WWE Wellness program is more politics and insurance and still big names got suspensions though.

well if he's such a safe athletic specimen, why is he failing tests?

I can't attest to what damage he has done to opponents, and neither can you

Foe those who follow the business, there are reports of who has been injured and by whom. There have been some notoriously sloppy wrestlers who have caused more than their fair share of injuries and Brock is't one. He's one of the safest workers in the business. A couple other big names you may have heard of who were well known for being safe were Bret Hart, Terry Funk, Mick Foley, Kane and The Undertaker. Some of the wrestlers who were known for being dangerous to work with have been Seth Rollins, Big Van Vader, Stan Hansen (he broke Bruno Sammartino's neck by accidentally dropping him), Kurt Angle, The Sandman, New Jack, and at least when they were green, The Road Warriors.

Last edited:
So all that minimizes his liability to testing? He's part time safe and expansive.

Just keep Velasquez out of the situation. Being suspended by USADA will do that to ya

because everyone knows no one roids in WWE

To the gills is an expression. Ie.. Brock Lesnar is loaded full of steroids.

WWE suspended their champ for 30 days for failing a test, a 2nd offense would be 60 days, 3rd they're fired. WWE on their own tested their champ and suspended him. While when I see somebody like John Cena or The Rock I think to myself how the shit am I suppose to believe they pass the wellness tests? But when they ban their champ and big star of the moment, I know they're doing something. It just confuses me lol.
Good point & I don't know the first thing about WWE's wellness program, but they are great story tellers & maybe their champ waz looking for the exit door or wanted a break so they wrote the ban into the script in order to get people to believe in their program.

or maybe it waz legit... I don't know. I'm just throwing that theory out there.

Back