Lesnar Dodges WWE Punishment for UFC Drug Scandal

Even more important this bring to light the fact that Ronda was NEVER tested for her appearance. Her entire WWE career is suspect IMO.

What? PED's are a requirement in the WWE. Why would they punish him.

WWF understands that the point of an anti-doping program is to have the semblance of drug-free sports entertainment, not actual entertainment-free sports.

You don't have to be clean to be an actor.

In a statement released to TMZ and FOX Sports, the WWE stated, “WWE’s talent wellness program does not apply to part-time performers such as Brock Lesnar.”

Apparently, Lesnar wrestled for the WWE four times in 2014, eight times in 2015, and seven times to date in 2016. FOX Sports’ report noted that the average WWE wrestler performs more than 200 times per year.

http://www.mmaweekly.com/brock-lesnar-wont-be-punished-by-wwe-for-ufc-related-failed-drug-tests
Dodging requires effort.

What a joke. You know...he was probably juicing when he ended Undertaker's Wrestlemania streak as well. Biggest fraud ever.

Lesnar doesn't give a crap about the disclosed fight purse. NSAC and Hunt can have it. Nobody is touching those PPV points. He's laughing all the way to the bank. Now it's time to act in the WWE:

Good Ol JR confirms this...

jim-ross-copy-3-1-1.jpg

“All the armchair attorneys calling for WWE to suspend Brock Lesnar for his failed USADA drug tests associated with UFC 200 need to review Lesnar’s contract and the WWE Wellness policy. Lesnar is a part time talent and part timers are not under the standard, WWE wellness policy according to the WWE itself. If Shaq actually does get in the ring with Big Show at WM33 in Orlando, then Shaq would not be tested either because he would be considered a part timer.

I am not condoning PED use in any way but I do agree that WWE cannot require part time performers in a show business presentation, not a legit sport, to adhere to the same rules and regulations that they require of their full-time talents. Plus to compare pro wrestling to MMA is somewhat eye-rolling.”

fcffe47c4d807213c9ea133ebfcf25eff21b0ee9ab9388be9c496b7ae98b4aad.jpg

tougher.png

Good to see JR is still a company man even when he isn't even officially with the company any longer.

Good to see JR is still a company man even when he isn't even officially with the company any longer.

So what you're saying is that because JR doesn't have your viewpoint, then's he's a company shill.

Right? Right. Good to know.

Remember all those people saying "WWE drug testing policy is no joke?" Lesnar comes back to the UFC for one fight and gets popped lmao. WWE doesn't give a fuck if your on steroids. Look at John Cena, Tripple H, Vince McMahn himself. They are all jacked up white boys, deal with it.

What is is some Canadian Mafia Hit man that has shit on Executiveis

Are you twelve and do you like COD?

I don't know what COD is. So I don't know if I like it.

Are you so young that you are naive about the fact that every fighter in mma is on peds? Not just Brock?

I don't know what COD is. So I don't know if I like it.

Are you so young that you are naive about the fact that every fighter in mma is on peds? Not just Brock?
Usually it's squeaky teenagers saying 'u mad bro'. That was my point.

Usually it's squeaky teenagers saying 'u mad bro'. That was my point.

Well I'm definitely not a teenager. I'm probably older than you are. Unfortunately that was me trying to sound current, which I probably failed miserably at, but that is something old people do. We try to sound cool and fail miserably at it lol.

My original post in this thread that you got upset about thougj was clearly meant to be humorous with a little bit of logic mixed in.

Pro Wrestling has such a history of steroid abuse, it would be hypocritical to punish him given the rest of the roster is on them

The guys have to stay huge and ripped day in day out year round. That doesn't happen naturally

Even the wrestlers who aren't jacked, still need them to recover from the pounding their bodies take

Back