Lesnar Dodges WWE Punishment for UFC Drug Scandal

giphy.gif

What's the context here?

I believe his latest contract pays him $3.5 million a year for a few matches plus 5% of all his merchandise sold plus PPV revenue sharing. :cool:

why should taking sport PEDs affect Lesnar's acting career?? they should pay him more, he just showed that fake wrestling is better than real UFC

It's actually quite sad that Lesnar has to find his confidence, not through heart, body and soul but through a needle. He's a total fraud. What a joke. He had 4 weeks to test clean. 4 lousy weeks. He couldn't even do that. Is there even a rehab for steroid use? He felt so insecure and felt so terrible that he had to juice not even 2 weeks before the fight. Wow.

Mark Hunt needed to go after Lesnar as an adult and mention the things that I mentioned. Not go after his like a child.

"Closet Vitor fan"

<23>

In a statement released to TMZ and FOX Sports, the WWE stated, “WWE’s talent wellness program does not apply to part-time performers such as Brock Lesnar.”

Apparently, Lesnar wrestled for the WWE four times in 2014, eight times in 2015, and seven times to date in 2016. FOX Sports’ report noted that the average WWE wrestler performs more than 200 times per year.

http://www.mmaweekly.com/brock-lesnar-wont-be-punished-by-wwe-for-ufc-related-failed-drug-tests

Wow shocking. WWE stars use PEDs and Painkillers... big news!

Good for Brock! I'm glad he can make a living somewhere where usada isn't ruining the experience of being a fan.

Exactly, poor Brock needs to make a living. I hear that guy has to live off the land he's so poor.

Dude only made $2,500 from his Reebok sponsorship too.

I figured they would come up with something to keep their cash cow on the card

brock 10.jpg

Regardless I thunk it hurts we but maybe when your entire roster is juiced to gills you're playing the long game.

Triple H and John Cena aren't even tested.

People still believe they care about anabolic steroids in this wwe "wellness program"..?

Louis-CK-Scratches-His-Head.gif

Of course he did - he was on the gear, the WWE knew it, majority of those guys are on the gear.

Vince wants greek gods and he knows that he can't have the look and the athleticism/stamina without the gear. The wellness policy is just a cover to let the kiddies think their idols are role models and the WWE is promoting clean athletes.

Good for Brock! I'm glad he can make a living somewhere where usada isn't ruining the experience of being a fan.

We just need to convince more guys to get wwe deals and continue juicing in mma so that usada is powerless to stop them from making money. If they get suspended from mma then so what, they can still go make millions wrestling in wwe!

I support ped's!
shut up

Yeah I read somewhere that Lesnar actually has it written into his WWE contract that he can't be suspended for violating their PED policy.

Back