Lesnar Dodges WWE Punishment for UFC Drug Scandal

ReadWrite

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Man, must be nice to be Brock Lesnar. 2 Major companies just give him whatever he wants.

just a jacked up white boy, deal wit it.

Not surprised. They're just happy that he won.

Yes-Yes-Yes-WWE-Gif.gif

Kids on sherdog" he always have been testing clean in the WWE"!

Good Ol JR confirms this...

jim-ross-copy-3-1-1.jpg

“All the armchair attorneys calling for WWE to suspend Brock Lesnar for his failed USADA drug tests associated with UFC 200 need to review Lesnar’s contract and the WWE Wellness policy. Lesnar is a part time talent and part timers are not under the standard, WWE wellness policy according to the WWE itself. If Shaq actually does get in the ring with Big Show at WM33 in Orlando, then Shaq would not be tested either because he would be considered a part timer.

I am not condoning PED use in any way but I do agree that WWE cannot require part time performers in a show business presentation, not a legit sport, to adhere to the same rules and regulations that they require of their full-time talents. Plus to compare pro wrestling to MMA is somewhat eye-rolling.”

fcffe47c4d807213c9ea133ebfcf25eff21b0ee9ab9388be9c496b7ae98b4aad.jpg

tougher.png

Last edited:
LOL at scandal. Everyone takes steroids and what he does in MMA has nothing to do with pro wrestling.

Good for Brock! I'm glad he can make a living somewhere where usada isn't ruining the experience of being a fan.

We just need to convince more guys to get wwe deals and continue juicing in mma so that usada is powerless to stop them from making money. If they get suspended from mma then so what, they can still go make millions wrestling in wwe!

I support ped's!

It's actually quite sad that Lesnar has to find his confidence, not through heart, body and soul but through a needle. He's a total fraud. What a joke. He had 4 weeks to test clean. 4 lousy weeks. He couldn't even do that. Is there even a rehab for steroid use? He felt so insecure and felt so terrible that he had to juice not even 2 weeks before the fight. Wow.

Mark Hunt needed to go after Lesnar as an adult and mention the things that I mentioned. Not go after his like a child.

Back