Lesnar can bench 225 lbs / 102 kg for 43 reps..

When I was at my biggest and strongest, I was 212 lbs, 5'10 and was able to do 26 reps @ 225. I have been training at the high level in wrestling and started to do some serious powerlifting, I don't think most sherdoggers are on that level.

Gotta call bullshit. This guy set the record at 49:
http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-combine/09000d5d81e843bc/Paea-sets-bench-press-record

There's a graphic at the end showing the best performers on the bench press, Brock's no where to be found and should be if he got 43.

Interesting ..

So does anyone have a RELIABLE link to Brock's NFL combine numbers ??
Because I googled " Brock Lesnar NFL combine " and all I could find was link to forums talking about his Arizona training camp numbers and speculation about his final numbers but no link ..?

My thought process was I know I can do 60 push ups at my current weigh and 125 is only a bit over half my weight. I think it's 50/50 on if I could do it but probably something around 43.

Dude, in this thread you've been a 'lightweight', a 260lb push-up king and a liar. The last one and the first one are probably the only ones I believe. It's the internet though. You probably can't help being stupid on here so no hard feelings.

Interesting ..

So does anyone have a RELIABLE link to Brock's NFL combine numbers ??
Because I googled " Brock Lesnar NFL combine " and all I could find was link to forums talking about his Arizona training camp numbers and speculation about his final numbers but no link ..?

What's even more interesting is that it wasn't very impressive on here whether it's true or not.

Then you post a link where Lesnar fails to appear on ?

My point is that the OP is OBVIOUSLY wrong... I never agreed with it, I was just giving a credible source that has nothing about 43 reps from Lesnar...

This is true... I max at 280, but that's a 2 reps and spent deal haha... I'd venture to guess Lesnar puts up 400+

You max at 280 x 2 ( around 295 max for one rep ) but you can do 20 reps @ 225 ( around 76.5% of your one rep max )
No one can rep 76% of his max 20 times even the most type I fiber gifted guy especially since

Sorry guy but I have to call on the BS :)

Unless the reps are done full bouncing on the chest "ippon" style ( and even then I doubt it ) there is just no fucking way someone who can rep 225 for 20 can " only " max at 295 lbs.
Most people who can do 225lbs 10 times will have that max.
Lots of weightlifting ignorancy + BS claim = FAKE

You max at 280 x 2 ( around 295 max for one rep ) but you can do 20 reps @ 225 ( around 76.5% of your one rep max )
No one can rep 76% of his max 20 times even the most type I fiber gifted guy especially since

Sorry guy but I have to call on the BS :)

Unless the reps are done full bouncing on the chest "ippon" style ( and even then I doubt it ) there is just no fucking way someone who can rep 225 for 20 can " only " max at 295 lbs.
Most people who can do 225lbs 10 times will have that max.
Lots of weightlifting ignorancy + BS claim = FAKE

While bouncing is involved I really have to applaud your skills with a calculator... But math and weightlifting are 2 very different things and my max is terrible, I rarely even try to max out as I lift for endurance. Fly the BS flag all you like, I have nothing to prove over an MMA forum hahaha

I don't come on here to measure dicks and argue and clearly via your last two posts you are looking for one... look elsewhere, I am not interested.

not impressed. i maxed out at 275 lbs with 38 reps as a freshman in high school. i also drive a mercedes, make 400k a year and im fucking kim kardashian. come at me bruh

not impressed. i maxed out at 275 lbs with 38 reps as a freshman in high school. i also drive a mercedes, make 400k a year and im fucking kim kardashian. come at me bruh

There's no fucking way. Only 7.89% of people in the world can bench 275 more than 11 times and 13.4% of people drive a Mercedes so that makes you like 1 in 2.5 billion people, and to end up on Sherdog talking about it makes you almost an impossibility.... What makes it a complete impossibility is that Kim Karashian wouldn't fuck anyone so povert stricken as to only clear $400k/yr:p

insert sarcasm here.

While bouncing is involved I really have to applaud your skills with a calculator... But math and weightlifting are 2 very different things and my max is terrible, I rarely even try to max out as I lift for endurance. Fly the BS flag all you like, I have nothing to prove over an MMA forum hahaha

I don't come on here to measure dicks and argue and clearly via your last two posts you are looking for one... look elsewhere, I am not interested.

Then don't mention you supposed weightlifting prowess, or at least educate yourself more before you do.
Then you might be able to come up with something more credible than repping 76% of your max 20 times.
And no math and weightlifting are not two different things, maths allow to have very close projections of maxes/reps forks.
That's why percentages are used all the time by powerlifters when preparing for meets, to know what load they are supposed to work with week after week.
Granted there are some differences ( wether you are more type I or II inclined ) but not to the point you are doing 20 reps with a weight that should allow 8 to 10.

Btw this "I lift for endurance" is BS, because if you had any physio knowledge you would know that 75%ish is nothing close to endurance.

Then don't mention you supposed weightlifting prowess, or at least educate yourself more before you do.
Then you might be able to come up with something more credible than repping 76% of your max 20 times.
And no math and weightlifting are not two different things, maths allow to have very close projections of maxes/reps forks.
That's why percentages are used all the time by powerlifters when preparing for meets, to know what load they are supposed to work with week after week.
Granted there are some differences ( wether you are more type I or II inclined ) but not to the point you are doing 20 reps with a weight that should allow 8 to 10.

Btw this "I lift for endurance" is BS, because if you had any physio knowledge you would know that 75%ish is nothing close to endurance.

Hey look, this is me... still not interested :cool:

Lol at the guy saying he can do 225 lbs for 20 yet he can only do 275 lbs for a tough double.

Using his Combine stats, plugged into the 1RM formula, his estimated 1 rep max bench?

618.117 pounds.

I remember seeing him curling a giant section of the titan-tron frame, back in his first WWE run.

Ah, I love these threads.
102 kg for 43 reps is shit, and the former UFC HW champ can't fight. Awesome.

And most every sherdogger feels the need to fabricate some 225lb reps they can do. Sherdog gonna sherdog.

It is more amusing that the guy had a 35 inch vertical at 296lbs and people give two fucks what he benches.

Benching means almost nothing at any amount of weight. 35 inch vertical at 296 is utterly insane.

Back