Leslie Smith has a tumor in her stomach

Why do they have to fight? Can't they just get a stupid fuckin regular job like every else?

Some people actually wanna live life doing something they love. Not being yes man slaves stuck at 9-5 jobs doing something they don't want to and be miserable mentally as a result of that.

Some people actually wanna live life doing something they love. Not being yes man slaves stuck at 9-5 jobs doing something they don't want to and be miserable mentally as a result of that.

Not every job pays a 7 figure income, with full health benefits and a retirement pension. If they don't like the way a company is run then start a better one.

dana looking into the camera telling ken hes coming for his money is fucking amazing holy shit. i love dana

Waa waa waa. This will be a pathetic failure. This is individual sport not a team sport. Top guys will never participate and screw their million dollar contracts. Nobody would know about guys like Randy Couture without the UFC.

Not every job pays a 7 figure income, with full health benefits and a retirement pension. If they don't like the way a company is run then start a better one.

Yeah, I get what you're saying and it's true. Doesn't mean that one should agree with the philosophy though.

Or change the way it's run, as workers have been doing for a long time.

Enjoy your days off and breaks at work; many workers sacrificed a lot and went through hell for the things you take for granted.

Tumors are absolutely nothing to joke about. Really hoping it is benign and Leslie can make a quick return to MMA.

Or change the way it's run, as workers have been doing for a long time.

Enjoy your days off and breaks at work; many workers sacrificed a lot and went through hell for the things you take for granted.

That's why I don't work for anyone else. I call my own shots. I had business related shit to do today that I just said fuck it, I'm not doing it. I'm going to hang out on sherdog instead. I've never felt I had a right to force someone to run their business the way I see fit, whether I was an employee or a customer. I decided to run my own business and do it how I want it done.

There's too many whiney bitches in this world. You don't like something? You think you could do it better? Then do it better and become the template for the change you want to see. The fact is these former mma fighters can't run a lemonade stand, much less a $2 billion company.

That's why I don't work for anyone else. I call my own shots. I had business related shit to do today that I just said fuck it, I'm not doing it. I'm going to hang out on sherdog instead. I've never felt I had a right to force someone to run their business the way I see fit, whether I was an employee or a customer. I decided to run my own business and do it how I want it done.

There's too many whiney bitches in this world. You don't like something? You think you could do it better? Then do it better and become the template for the change you want to see.

I don't think that logic holds up. Not everyone can be a business owner. It's logistically impossible, and not everyone wants to own a business anyway. That's nice that that worked for you, but everyone is different, in different circumstances, with different skills and views.

When someone doesn't like a law, they don't start a new country and make new laws. They work on changing the existing paradigm.

I don't think that logic holds up. Not everyone can be a business owner. It's logistically impossible, and not everyone wants to own a business anyway. That's nice that that worked for you, but everyone is different, in different circumstances, with different skills and views.

When someone doesn't like a law, they don't start a new country and make new laws. They work on changing the existing paradigm.

there are already enough laws governing business's. They don't need more.

there are already enough laws governing business's. They don't need more.

That's a deep subject so I'm not going to go there, but in my experience I've seen businesses scoff at laws plenty.

In any event, not everyone can be a business owner, not everyone can be a fire fighter, not everyone can be a scientist, not everyone can be a fighter, etc. That black-and-white view is a very narrow, unrealistic way of looking at the world.

Yes of course they could.But if you want to see the best people need to be able to at least have a home from fighting

The best in the sport do have homes from fighting. Many of the lower tier fighters do, too. Whether these guys are the best out there is irrelevant to me. I'm entertained and impressed by the talent within most of the MMA divisions.

Last edited:
The best in the sport do have homes from fighting. Many of the lower tier fighters do, too. Whether these guys are the best out there is irrelevant to me. I'm entertained and impressed by the talent within most of the MMA divisions.

Many of the lower tier fighters are early 30s having to live with other fighters because they cant afford the rent on there own

Back