Rumored Leslie Smith former UFC fighter backs Diego’s crazy

Dana killed people for less
tumblr_mtug6xpEdb1si9idzo1_400.gifv

So wait... .I'm confused...
Diego had a nightmare that a prostitute was under his mattress and B.J. Penn told him she was flat?
Or Dana gave Diego a framed picture of a dead prostitute that looked like Leslie Smith and it was titled B.J. Penn?
<WhatIsThis>

many fighters have left the UFC disgruntled
many have tried to sue, create their own organization, counter program you name it

nobody has ended up mysteriously dead

Diego and Leslie are full of shit

Leslie Smith sounding like Tito Ortiz. Was she always this mental? I understood the first part of her post but the rest is fucking nonsense
It took me another read, but I understood. What she was trying to say is that just because she said people told her about the BJ dead hooker story, it doesn't mean she actually believes it. She then poorly tried to explain that by using the weird metaphor about the Earth.

2021 gets weirder and weirder, UFOs dropping next month and I'm not even impressed

wonder if Penn liked some blood that night.
Imagine it's actually bjs thing that he does before every title fight to kill a hooker. Just because theres a dead hooker doesnt mean the ufc killed the hooker, could be penn wanted a taste of blood

Hold the phone, i think she might be on to something here..

Was she trying to let us know that she was a flat earther at the end there ?

I once had a hooker faint next to me at a 4 star hotel next to the elevator. The guy next to me started slapping her face. He was bald. I’m not bald. She wasn’t bald. At least I don’t think she was. She was wearing a light yellow dress. She was ok looking. Maybe an 9 if she was a wmma fighter. Since she probably wasn’t, she was more unassumingly plain. I’m not sure what any of this has to do with the thread, but the word hooker made me recall this incident and I shared it without thinking of its relevancy.

Back