Leon's Impersonation of Connor

BeforeSunrise

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I am surprised that no one else noted it. In his post fight interview after Dos angos, with Shaggy and Tyrone.

It wasn't just his accent veering into a slightly irish one at time. But even his phrasing, and even exact sentences were the same as Conor says.

Connor obviously has been the most listened to fighter of all time, so I'm not going to find the interviews to match what Leon said, but lsiten to it yourself and surely have light bulb after light bulb of memories from what Connor has said in the past.

yay, or nay?

I am unable to link to it, sherdog.

He also took the "dana, 60 g's baby" and said it after his 8 second KO I think. No shame in stealing some lines from the GOAT tho.

It was actually "Joe Silva, 50 g's"

Last edited:
Send this one to the wasteland, literally makes no sense

He also took the "dana, 60 g's baby" and said it after his 8 second KO I think. No shame in stealing some lines from the GOAT tho.

Leon was cutting height when he was younger. It’s gotta be refreshing to fight at your full 6’2” today than cutting to 5’10” like he was in his early 20s

Look at Leon’s insta
He took a shot of proper 12 and got a shoutout by McGregor. Treated like a fan boy.
He knows Conor’s insta gets more views then his fights.

The problem is....

...nobody cares about Leon Edwards. It’s really just as simple as that.

Leon was cutting height when he was younger. It’s gotta be refreshing to fight at your full 6’2” today than cutting to 5’10” like he was in his early 20s
Similar to Colby going from 5"9 to 5"11

That was a McGregor style left with that power and precision... Damn

McGOAT would be proud

lol wtf, he was 5'10 4 years ago.

He sounds like an early 90's black boxer from the uk.

Doesnt sound Irish or like Conor at all. He has a typical brummie accent( birmingham) did conor patent the confidence talk now? Anyone who talks themselves up is copying

Back